Weaponized shirt for demoralizing designers

I really like that somehow even the heart is Comic Sans.

Please, everyone, don’t look at this image with the pretty background and the tasteful clip art:

10 Likes

That is so…so…Geocities.

7 Likes

Tile the bottom with under construction, Netscape Navigator, and Opera gifs, and we’re there.

3 Likes

I’m sure you really meant to use this:

3 Likes

Replace the tittles with hearts!

1 Like

And spell it “Desinger.” Please.

6 Likes

Suppliers of boat building resins are super cool and can use whatever typefaces they like. It’s not as if the label appears on the finished product.

Considering the number of people that think that because they understand computers they understand everything, from climate change to economics, and the ease with which you can gain a reputation among designers for ‘knowing computers’ just by knowing the basics? Not even close to 100% overlap.

1 Like

This is a masterpiece of evil. Bravo!

5 Likes

I don’t know… I think that “Best” would really pop with the addition of a few tasteful sparkle catchlights/flares.

7 Likes

If only shirts could have blink text.

4 Likes

Where’s @shaddack when ya need him?

1 Like

This has been pretty funny, altogether, but you know what really demoralizes designers? Asking them to work for free or on spec, like one service talked about in this article:

This line got me in the gut:
“The beauty of 99designs … Every morning you wake up and you get some of the most talented artists and graphic designers on the planet putting together concepts and ideas for you to decide whether or not you like them.”

I may or may not be a great designer, but I am a professional. I’ve made some ugly crap in my time, but I get paid in dollars to do it. Eh, what do I know?

So you’re not working for Trump.

4 Likes

The problem with raging out at Papyrus is that Papyrus is actually a rather nice font, it’s just overused. And even then it’s mostly overused in appropriate contexts, unlike Comic Sans. People don’t hate it because it’s bad or out-of-place, they hate it because they recognize it and think “ugh, seen that before.”

1 Like

I accidentally lost the file, alas, so further blinging/mods will require someone else to commit Photoshop crimes.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.