Weaponized shirt for demoralizing designers

The responsible parties have been dealt with.

2 Likes

I saw a “warning of death” sign for some kind of electrical substation in Comic Sans once. I wept (and got electrocuted).

3 Likes

I know that’s supposed to be a joke, but I still find the idea that retributive violence against “bad people” can be justified literally nauseating.

2 Likes

Why limit your victims to just designers? Throw in a few grammar and spelling errors perhaps even a tautology…

4 Likes

Y’all are so evil…

2 Likes

Our three weapons are bad fonts, bad kerning and bad justification. And bad grammar. And bad spelling. And…I’ll come in again.

Among our weapons are bad fonts, bad kerning and bad justification. And bad spelling, bad grammar and tautologies. And a fanatical devotion to the Pope. Sorry, that’s a non sequitur. Add non sequiturs. Anything else? Clashing colours? Do I hear clashing colours from anybody?

8 Likes

So, when they can get away with it, are printers. And for obvious reasons. Just like they like getting naive customers to use coloured paper stock which hides a multitude of sins.

But then, as a marcomms manager once remarked to me, typically internal clients want high brightness white paper stock with Pantone spots and UV varnish, but then you phone their boss and the budget is for dot matrix printer on toilet paper.

4 Likes

Rainbow colored fonts, please.

3 Likes

Desheeted toilet paper, at that.

We could also rotate elements by 1 or 2%, some clockwise, some counterclockwise so it’s barely noticeable, except for those people who do notice. bwaaahaahaa.

4 Likes

Hmmm, okay. Why not add a few fringes? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually far worse than Comic Sans is gratuitous use of typefaces. The shirt could be upgraded to use several :wink:

2 Likes

Not exclusively. It also has legitimate uses on grifty New-Age / Alt-med websites selling supplements, crystals and Ancient Wisdom, to call the visitor’s attention to the scam.

3 Likes

Something odd happened when I attempted to implement all of the suggestions in this thread… The t-shirt magically transformed.

3 Likes

Why not have both?

13 Likes

It doesn’t really “pop”, ya know? Maybe you could add shadowdrops? My niece’s cousin’s husband’s brother’s boss’ client’s kid’s second grade teacher always adds those. He knows what he’s doing because he has a Mac. :sob:

{ducks the flying debris :blush: }

7 Likes

Clearly I wasn’t trying hard enough. Papyrus/Comic Sans+Double Shadow+Rainbow Gradient+Keming+Leading Poisoning+Bevel?

14 Likes

You are an objectively horrible person. Will no-one think of the children those of us who drank too much tequila last night?

3 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes