Wear a face mask in public to slow COVID-19, says CDC — 'I don’t think I’m going to be doing it,' says Trump

Stay positive, my friend. That will do you a lot of good in these times.

7 Likes

YOU BROKE MY LIKE BUTTON :heart:

Mad Max series always been my favorite movies since I was a kid

7 Likes

That is absolutely tasteless even for Cheeto. The man just has unending talent for plumbing new depths of depravity and tastelessness. Just, wow. I didn’t think I could still be shocked by him, but that did it

16 Likes

some good news just popped up to balance out the nightmare of this past month (and presidency) now we just need to survive a year…

5 Likes

I think it’s the 15 minute/test one, but no doubt the White House has more than one of them.

5 Likes

Well yeah but its in mice at the moment.

In places like the USA though, where deaths from covid-19 are a serious problem, I do wonder if health authorities should ask for vulnerable patients to volunteer as test subjects.

5 Likes

He is definitely making the right choice. For us.

7 Likes

He probably has a cache of ventilators on Air Force One reserved just for him.

9 Likes

A slightly less sociopathic train-wreck of a President would have just declined to wear a mask while refraining from commenting on the CDC’s recommendation. Then, if asked about why he wasn’t following the guidelines by wearing a mask at public events, he could have just said “I’m in a situation where everyone who comes into contact with me is screened in advance, but most Americans who are not so lucky should consider following the new CDC guidelines.”

33 Likes

Brace yourself for when we’re in the aftermath and he says something like “A lot of people died, but it’s not all bad. My ratings are higher than ever.”

28 Likes

Good luck finding a mask of any sort. And certainly we all have spare fabric and elastic banding about the house.

Guess I’ll just pull my shirt up over my nose on the few times I’m going out.

5 Likes

It is so on-brand for him to discourage people from doing this simultaneously with announcing they should do it.

9 Likes

I’ve used T-shirts in a pinch, when I needed a impromtu mask.

The way I do it is lay the shirt out flat, then fold the bottom up to the arm pits, around over the head hole, and around to use up the body of the shirt. Then I hold a sleeve in each hand, cover my face with the middle and tie the sleeves together behind my head. The nice thing about this way is you get several layers of cloth over the mouth and nose area, but you do end up with a big cloth knot at the back of your head.

11 Likes

I fixed that photo for you.

TrumpGivesUp

17 Likes

Came here to post the same thing: yours is better, I just removed “date” without moving the rest of the text over. Bravo!

4 Likes

In the “better than nothing” category you can make a pretty serviceable face mask in a few seconds with two rubber bands and a bandanna.

17 Likes

It’s almost like he expected a

after that statement.

6 Likes

Anybody see any recommendations of how to effectively wear a mask for those of us with beards. Yeah, I know…shave. For those of us who don’t want to shave are there suggestions?

6 Likes

It was quick, cut drag and fill. Now thinking of a little more work to do “president gives up hope”. Which would really bother him if he ever saw it, because of that Obama word.

3 Likes
9 Likes