Weird things to buy online

Originally published at: Weird things to buy online | Boing Boing

2 Likes

All hail the BBS store!

11 Likes

Working on your Holiday Gift List already Rob?

4 Likes

Dr Strangelove__Ripper__Boing Boing Shop

10 Likes

I have a friend who sold her excess breast milk online. I have bought many a bee online. The internet is the land of milk and honey, I suppose.

13 Likes

Yeah I’m not sure why either of those are on a list of weird things to buy online. I don’t find them weird at all. The animatronic whale shark, now, is a little weird. Not that weird, though. It seems more like a list of 10 things you might be surprised to discover you can buy online, rather than weird things you can buy online.

3 Likes

I bought this online, and the receipt listed “Corpse x 1” so that was weird.

We’ve all bought things that are weird online, but some of them might be a little personal for us to divulge what they were…

12 Likes

Ooooooo, I’ve never read that one. I fuckin love Mick Farren.

2 Likes

Honestly, that’s the only one I have read, but it’s proper chunky cyberpunk.

3 Likes

The song of Phaid the Gambler is good. Crazy 70s space opera. A quick Google sez there’s a sequel too, which I did not know. Bastard to find tho, Farren books :frowning:

4 Likes

I’ll have a look, see what I can find. Thanks :+1:

Actually Zlibrary has a boatload if you don’t mind a: piracy and b: reading ebooks.

2 Likes

It can’t hurt to just look at the inventory… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

No, because I checked, and you can’t buy them just to inflict on your enemies, so I can safely forget this and won’t have to murder anyone or anything.

Honestly, I kind of think I’d impulse buy that if I had the funds.

4 Likes

band name

5 Likes

Well Done Streamer GIF by Twitch

1 Like

I think we need to see who has ordered the most from this list

Three:
Bees
Uranium
D2O

1 Like

Uranium and D2O?

4 Likes

You don’t think the breast milk thing is even a little bit weird? I mean, I just don’t know how comfortable I’d feel feeding my baby “milk” obtained from some rando online.