Weird video of "ghost train" pulling into China railway station

Seriously? A real ghost train? A parallel universe? How about CGI or manipluated video?

I’d say it’s down to a coincidentally placed bit of glass, because this looks a lot like Pepper’s ghost illusion:

7 Likes

Pffft. You want ghosts? This place is lousy with them.

Ha…I never noticed the missing railing before.

2 Likes

Yes you’re probably right, a friend bought a camera that had been used by the local TV station, turn out it was the one that had pointed at a clock for 10 years (so they had something in case the studio feed went out) … guess what happened when he turned it on

The reason why they have those blurry images is so that the smart people at the crime lab can show off their magic software that can find magic pixels

1 Like

He’s pretty much everywhere now:
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/#.WrGihGhKu3A

5 Likes

Probably right. The video tape was probably set to record, rewind, and record over and over again, without ever being removed from the recorder. This is what you see in that situation.

2 Likes

This might, just might, be the dumbest bb post today. Possibly.

4 Likes

The days not over yet! A post about Hitler’s genitals may still pop up.

4 Likes

Phantom 309: The Public Transit Remix

You want some spooky trains?
I got your spooky trains right here.

If you haven’t seen it, it’s worth the time to watch it.

1 Like

or is it bigfooti ? however, I am certain that the plural of sasquatch is sasquatch.

1 Like

Capitain D did a video debunk on a similar ghost video.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s something like that, some screens can “burn” like that too, creating a ghost if it show the same frame for too long.

That man is a national treasure.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.