Wells Fargo CEO promises to spend not one cent of the GOP tax gift on investment or wages

Let me just hit the “like” button one more time…

9 Likes

12 Likes

I could appreciate the pervert and his perp pals more if they would just own the balls to state “we’re fuckin you poor dumb bastards because we’re republicans and we can get by with it.”
The contempt and hatred I feel toward the filthy rich overwhelms any ability I have for expression. I refer to filthy rich because I realize there exists some people well possessed enough of character that money/power doesn’t rob them of their humanity…though they may be scarce in number.

11 Likes

Seems sort of brazen to suggest supply side and magical are synonymous when placed with economics. Poor White House worked so hard to dispel this fake news.

2 Likes

Aren’t all publicly held companies basically bound to do this due to shareholder primacy? Henry Ford tried to use his company’s profits to directly improve the lives of his workers and in 1916 the Michigan Supreme Court told him to fuck right off. That money was for the shareholders.

4 Likes

Why not make every employee a shareholder?

10 Likes

Crazy talk.

8 Likes

Right? What’s next, fair wages? It is to laugh.

10 Likes

Well, my wife just moved over $1 million from Wells Fargo and BOA to a couple of regional banks as a token of her appreciation for these $I-Iit heads.

5 Likes

Also, if they want to grow their companies they buy competitors and then lay off half the people in the acquired company.

4 Likes

You really think anyone is going to hear a “Thank you”?

2 Likes

Good on ya!

6 Likes
7 Likes

WF

4 Likes

So, if corporate taxes increase Wells will reduce dividends? Doesn’t that prove that corporations do not pay taxes but pass along extra costs, or in this case savings?? Sounds like trickel down to me! Get in the stream it stop bitching!

Trickle down? Sounds more like soak up to me :wink:

1 Like

That would make John Gault cry.

The fucking snowflake.

3 Likes

The theory is that corporations pass along extra costs (or savings, I suppose) to their customers, not to their shareholders. It’s false, and I’ve demonstrated it several times to Right-Wingers, but they ignore logic and facts. Here’s the truth: When my taxes are increased, I have three options; pay the taxes out of my bottom line, get more customers (change jobs, get a second job) or increase my prices (ask for a raise). The options are the same for businesses and for individuals. So if one claims that businesses pass along tax increases to their customers, it can also be claimed that customers pass along tax increases to their employers.

1 Like

1 Like

Hey, please delete this article; in lieu of recent events, it appears to be confirmed for being Fake News.