Wendy's and Pringles join forces for a hybrid snack

Originally published at: Wendy's and Pringles join forces for a hybrid snack | Boing Boing

Wait, this isn’t Munch Squad?

3 Likes

Wengles? Prindy’s?

12 Likes

Sounds a bit new-fangled for me. I doubt I’ll try it, either, since Pringles is desperation food for me and the consensus is that other fast-food chains do a better chicken sandwich (which is why I suspect this product exists at all).

1 Like

Pringles are a rare buy for me, especially since many of their flavors tend to add lactose for flavor. But the spicy chicken is my go-to whenever I’m talked into eating Wendy’s. Discovered my appreciation for the sandwich when I kept feeling sick to my stomach after eating the burgers at a spot on campus. Why did I keep going? Stupidity, social reasons, and the convenience of being able to use the credits on my ID.

4 Likes

I dunno about that but heads up on these delicious mofos.
large_d4a8b6c5-b1d4-4ff0-b165-93d86e2798bb

8 Likes

I miss prawn crisps from living in the UK. Why can’t we get these where I live in the USA?

3 Likes

Prawn COCKTAIL crisps! :wink:

(It was weird to go to a crisps site and be asked to accept cookies!)

Surely that right there is a clear business opportunity! :wink:

3 Likes

That actually sounds like a great flavour for crisps!

2 Likes

I currently have a package of smoked paprika and almonds pringles, so this doesn’t seem too weird to me.

1 Like

Fun fact about Pringles:

In a Pringle, original flavor has always been good enough for me, but I like the looks of those Lay’s Jerk Chicken flavor…

5 Likes

Hybrid? Or fusion?

20-ish years ago, my wife and I were on our honeymoon in the UK and found Curry-flavored Pringles. They were the bomb. Never seen them in the US, alas.

3 Likes

Yeah, those bad boys are pretty addictive.

Jut hit your local ethnic grocery store (Filipino ones are da bomb) and look for ‘shrimp chips’.

1 Like

Why does Mr. Pringle look like he’s having a crippling bout of diarrhea?

Did they bring Olestra back?

6 Likes

I was expecting a Frosty flavored chip.

2 Likes

Unless they’re Walkers, it just ain’t right.

1 Like

02ff1db68309cd5354d85f7adc62819a

2 Likes

weird loners GIF by Fox TV

1 Like