Wendy's is make a Frosty breakfast cereal

Originally published at: Wendy's is make a Frosty breakfast cereal | Boing Boing

4 Likes

no-nope

16 Likes

7 Likes

does it come with fries to dip, or are there little fry-shaped salty marhmallows?

alsothis: this is not a Wonderful Thing™

5 Likes

“Wendy’s is make” ?

3 Likes

They’ll let anyone into Oxford now

6 Likes

For whatever reason, all this marketing talk reminds me of this gem from The Onion: Pope Francis Reverses Position On Capitalism After Seeing Wide Variety Of American Oreos

11 Likes

If I melt a Frosty, and use that as the milk in my Frosty cereal, I will have attained peak Frosty.

Which is what, exactly? Diabetes?

7 Likes

A vanilla frosty with this cereal blended in (ala McFlurry) would be worth the coma.

J/k diabetes is fuckin’ terrible.

3 Likes

how bad could breakfast cereals get? (taken minutes ago)

10 Likes

“Suck on my chocolate Frosty balls!”

Sadly, the Isaac Hayes (Chef) - South Park reunion that we’ll never get to see.

1 Like

7 Likes

You can’t beat the Smarties cereal.

5 Likes

I for one will probably actually try it, if I see it available. My guess is it’s just going to be Coco Puffs in a different box.

I have to confess I actually found a box of duncan donuts cappuccino cereal in the grocery isle, and was so surprised and perplexed that I decided to try it. Much to my surprise, I actually rather liked it.

EDT: BTW, isn’t now about the time we can expect to see the brief seasonal return of Count Chocula, Franken Berry, and Boo Berry to the cereal isle?

1 Like

I’ve seen them for a few weeks now in NC.

I feel like a lot of the cross over cereals are aimed squarely at kids and sometimes to adults like me (who prefer iced mochas over any other coffee drink - because I need a little coffee in my chocolate).
I did really enjoy the Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes crossover. It’s like making rice krispy treats with Frosted Rice Krispies…it’s midnight and I’m eating them still hot and gooey right out of the pot I made them in.

Back +20 years ago Kashi, that company that makes all the healthy cereals now, sold this:

The closest thing today is the Krave cereal, but it’s not the same really. Chocolate pillows was adult decadence in a cereal bowl.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.