We're Getting 'the Banned' Back Together

For songs, sure. There’s a chorus which repeats, but only in the context of the song. And it doesn’t go on for, say, hours or days or weeks.

If you want to hear sexist, racist “talking points” repeated over and over… well

Even debunking that stuff gets old fast.

5 Likes

They didn’t quite make it over the pond before one of the sisters died. Keeping them company at the top of the English pop charts in those days were likes of Rick Astley, Terence Trent d’Arby, and The Firm’s Star Trekkin’. Good times.

1 Like

From the Solar Egyptian Jesus Love Song thread, courtesy of @a_test, the ineffable Nick Heyward & Haircut 100:

My comment there: I predict that nickrolling will be the new rickrolling.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Wow. Y’all had a party? Sorry I was a bit, delayed… (I brought champagne though.)

10 Likes

My old girl loved wee pads - used them for her last 3 years (she almost made it to 19). I used a “frame” that holds the pad to make it a bit more box-like. She always had a preference for separate pee and poo boxes anyhows.

4 Likes

Well removing the overfull and dropping onto the floor shopping bag holder from the floor seems to have worked she heads down to the litter box now or if the weather is nice enough asks to go outside. I am just happy she seems to be good with hanging out in the same room as the people as opposed to the last 2 years where she would find a corner in the basement to curl up in.

4 Likes

http://www.euroweeklynews.com/3.0.15/news/on-euro-weekly-news/spain-news-in-english/141908-spanish-government-attempts-to-ban-memes

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 120 days. New replies are no longer allowed.