Wet Ass P-Word (WAP, the Ben Shapiro Remix) — Jonathan 'Song a Day' Mann

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/11/wet-ass-p-word-wap-the-ben-s.html

5 Likes

Now THAT was obscene

6 Likes

The Tweet that followed his declamation of the lyrics:

As I also discussed on the show, my only real concern is that the women involved – who apparently require a “bucket and a mop” – get the medical care they require. My doctor wife’s differential diagnosis: bacterial vaginosis, yeast infection, or trichomonis.

Somehow I think that Ben has never given his “doctor wife” occasion to … errr … gush with hyperbole over her own arousal.

21 Likes

oh my

I hate everything about this, and disavow it from my reality.

19 Likes

14 Likes

It’s amazing to see conservative men - and not just conservatives but even rappers - lose their shit over this song. They’re making it abundantly obvious that it’s not sex songs that send them over the edge, but simply women having any control over their sexuality that totally freaks them out.

The only song that should be associated with Ben Shapiro:

Well, and possibly:

14 Likes

A doctor (gynecologist) who wasn’t stupid enough to marry Ben Shapiro chimes in:

Speaking of which, Ben Shapiro tweeted that his “doctor wife” said a WAP indicates bacterial vaginosis, among other things. What do you make of that?
The problem with what he’s saying is that there’s a difference between someone saying, “I have an abnormal discharge, I have a huge volume of moisture all the time.” These women are saying they’re sexually aroused! So they get very wet. That’s normal. That’s the flaw in his reasoning. To be wet when you’re aroused is normal.

17 Likes

“There’s a flaw in his reasoning” sums up Ben Shapiro quite well.

17 Likes

This is going to be my new catch phrase

5 Likes

Conservatives: liberals are going too far word policing in an agenda to push political correctness.

Also conservatives: refuses to say pussy on an adult oriented podcast broadcast

12 Likes

Also also conservatives: it’s OK for a Presidential candidate to brag about “grabbing women by the pussy” but it’s not OK for women to sing about having one.

27 Likes

I use the old D&D standby to express the same sentiment: “I choose to disbelieve.”

7 Likes

Among other things

2 Likes

he will never enjoy the awesome pleasure of frolicking with a freshly showered kitten. (That’s what the song is about, dummy.)

15 Likes

Never heard of this guy before but he’s giving off big time bottom vibes.

3 Likes

You have lived a truly blessed life.

8 Likes

Yes, in fact the flaw to reasoning ratio is not favorable for poor little Ben.

5 Likes

Dear Mrs. Shapiro,

While I acknowledge all women are different and their level of personal lubrication varies on a variety of factors that are largely out of their control, my condolences on your marriage that Mr. Shapiro doesn’t understand the concept of a WAP. :confused:

Also, did a search for your linked article, and didn’t see it mentioned, but some women can ejaculate and it too is a perfectly healthy, natural thing.

3 Likes

Yay, Polly Jean and Meat Puppets in the same post!

3 Likes