What are you doing here and where are my horses?

Originally published at: What are you doing here and where are my horses? | Boing Boing

4 Likes

W.T.F.???

[That is all]

17 Likes

equestria freaky deaky

19 Likes

I know where this is going…

7 Likes

Wasn’t this the ending to “Sorry to Bother You”?

3 Likes

There are two seasons of this on Cruncyroll.

Also a game/app on Google Play.

2 Likes

I love anything Sarah Jessica Parker is in.

1 Like

Those horse-ladies have forward-facing eyes, which means they’re predators (and jaws that indicate a bite-strength sufficient to remove body parts). He’d better run.

13 Likes

19 Likes

cartoon network television GIF by Head Like an Orange

8 Likes

Go on. It’ll be fun.

7 Likes

dont touch

11 Likes

9 Likes
5 Likes

From the YouTube notes:

http://thetwohorses.com/ Tattoo & Hair Boutique in Montreal Two Horses is a stable of creativity for lifestyle adornment in Montreal. It’s founders, Jessi Preston & Sara-Isobel Mulder, workhorses in their own fields of tattooing and hair joined forces to develop a space where people come to relax, get rad, and leave transformed. One part tattoo shop, one part hair salon and a sprinkle of ever changing contributors form a unique space that is an exclusive stop for those with discerning tastes in Montreal

Not certain this really explains things though.

8 Likes

Lots left to the imagination that’s for sure.

5 Likes

If nothing else this demonstrates what a bad idea it would be to produce a live-action adaptation of Bojack Horseman.

7 Likes

There are not a lotta mostly wonderful things on Boing these years so thanx for this one, Rob :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.