What did we get stuck in our rectums in 2019?

Weasels rip my flesh.

2 Likes

Prince Charles or Andrew?

10 Likes

2019 was a real an(n)us mirabilis!

7 Likes

2019 ain’t done with us yet, if ye ask me.

I wouldn’t be surprised if, at the end of this year, with fireworks and all, a giant arse would appear in the sky…

…and surely someone would try to put something in it.
My bets then would on either some Boeing executive or a certain Musk, dear.

6 Likes

4p83tlLzKCwLpGfZkNKT2yH0zkpGsq_peRZVb-0J_yg

15 Likes

A cosmic goatse raining down peace and harmony upon us all!

4 Likes

I stumbled across this story, back in the 1990s:
https://people.well.com/user/cynsa/newpiles.html

It’s the one about the 20mm shell stuck in the British veteran’s butt. The website was called, “I Took the Call.” ER physicians recounting bizarre walk-in cases. Of course, the site is long since gone. I used to do web searches every few years to see if I could find the story. No luck until I this very same website gave me confirmation. Actually, it was this quote that told me I found the story again: “There’s enough ammo in that shell to blast a Messerschmidt (sp?) out of the sky.”

2 Likes

It’s a Constipational Crisis!

6 Likes

This clown needs an enema…

1 Like

Who’s we? You got a mouse in your rectum?

3 Likes

Boof da Boss.

1 Like

Proof if any one laughs at this is an idiot

It’ll be 75R. When something odd’s happening, it always turns out to be 75R when it should have been 50R.

3 Likes

Well, if things had taken a turn for the worse, piles would be the least of his problems…

2 Likes
1 Like

The proximity is hilarious.

3 Likes

A shame that. If it was in the view of patents it might lead to fewer patients, at least those with odd ideas of entertainment, in the future.

Apparently bad things happen when umbrella is used this way (extremely NSFW video, umbrella action starts at 16:00):

1 Like

For some patients the recognition could have the opposite effect.

I think it would dissuade people from seeking medical attention.

2 Likes