"What do you know about the female body?" Ask a random guy for a good laugh

Originally published at: "What do you know about the female body?" Ask a random guy for a good laugh | Boing Boing

7 Likes

The last question was perfectly answered.

24 Likes

Moi8Rpr

Also (at about 3:10-11)…???

28 Likes

(At least he knew to ask)

12 Likes

Thank you to at least a few of my teachers in Kansas who properly taught me most of this information.

Ugh. Those poor women saddled with these guys.

33 Likes

Random guys…most legislators…

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

38 Likes

(TW: Sen. Cruz)

449e4428ed5d11e5894eca42432348bb04139853_1_690x391|nullxnull

(Pretty sure I found this on the BBS in the 1st place)

14 Likes

Trigger warning, please!

19 Likes

oh, dear. that is most disturbing [shudder]

13 Likes

I did have two uteruses though. Just the regular number of ovaries, fortunately.

18 Likes

Just the other night, I heard a state legislator discussing a new bill she’s trying to get through - a bill that includes education about consent in sex ed. She also tried to get another bill through about science-based sex ed, which did not get any traction… it’s this kind of thing that shows how every state needs both.

38 Likes

Knowledge of Geography has also suffered… perhaps for the same reasons?

13 Likes

I guess lots of guys didn’t pay attention in middle school and high school health class!

That one whose wife was an OGBYN is going to have an interesting drive home.

8 Likes

Actively promoting bad geography so that you can keep women under control? :thinking:

12 Likes

Yes.

8 Likes

“Now excuse me, I have to go write some legislation controlling women’s bodies.”

Well, at least there was one right answer, but Jesus, how does anyone get this kind of basic stuff wrong? I know some respondents are tr*lling with their answers, some people might blank when put on the spot, forget their own names, etc., but really, FFS. I feel seriously bad for those women, especially that gynecologist.

(Although this makes me wonder what kind of basic information is in my knowledge blind-spots, things where I’m not even aware of my own ignorance. I don’t think any of them are nearly this bad, but I wouldn’t know, would I?)

Hollywood. This is the “walk of fame,” so there are some costumed “performers,” of which I assume this is one.

I don’t even remember learning this kind of basic stuff in school - my only recollection is that I already knew it at the point where it was finally being talked about. I skipped the jr high/high school classes so I could take extra language classes - I knew I wasn’t going to learn anything.

Yeah, Jesus, seriously.

I mean, probably.

7 Likes

A re-fresher course is much needed.

4 Likes

Vagina diagram day was one of the most important days in my high school career. ACES… Zero mistakes.
WTH were these donkey brains doing on that day???

4 Likes

I always remember this handy guide.

biology-cars-dodge-logos-trucks-5082100992

17 Likes

Real missed opportunity with the labia, there.

6 Likes