What does πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘ mean?

8 Likes

:rose: = :rose: = :rose:

13 Likes

image means your Furby is broken.

9 Likes

Why is .fm there? Federated States of Micronesia?

2 Likes

6 Likes

I don’t know what it means, but I know that :eye::lips::eye: translates into @beschizza as :lips::lips::lips:

21 Likes

Picard: β€œThe fuck kind of meme is this?”

face-meme

15 Likes

Okay, seriously, in the world in which I find myself dwelling, I always wonder, when there’s something I don’t immediately understand, β€œis this some Nazi shit?”

I still don’t know . . . is this some Nazi shit?

7 Likes

18 Likes

Are Zoomers old enough to vote yet?

1 Like

Well it was disconcerting to scroll down

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 07.30.57

5 Likes

That’s it, I can’t have a Truffaut or Godard base from which feature extraction is done, it all must come down. Make your symbolic future in ashy plastic remnants and violentcoin.

Also the tryptych means β€˜my Vore Fetish is getting the better of the remaining me.’ And perhaps secondly that one shouldn’t expect to be visually recognized.

eta: Ack! Arielle Pardes has an article from Mid-Monday (June 29) covering various woke Public Offerings / charity fundraisers set about there being an app titled for this emojipo. Roped it down under longform somehow.

12 Likes

I prefer O_o

15 Likes

12 Likes

It’s 10.30 in the morning and already I have come across Buckaroo Banzai references in two different places today. This is shaping up to be a good day.

9 Likes

It means that the cosmetic surgery went tragically wrong.

3 Likes

There arises from a bad and inapt formation of words, a wonderful obstruction to the mind.

Francis Bacon

3 Likes

This was some pretty masterful β€œkids these days”-bait.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I’ll smoke to that.

1 Like