What does πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘ mean?

4 Likes

Clearly it’s Potato Head language.

7 Likes

yes, aren’t the leading edge ones old enough this election?

I’m Yawheh, the God o’ Man
I made all which delved and span
I yam that I yam; yer all part o’ me plan
Sez Yawheh, the God o’ Man! (toot toot)

7 Likes

You know what else is what it is? Everything.

I looked it up. Indeed, the oldest ones are 25 now, so plenty old enough to vote. I’m so fucking old. shrug

me too, me too. i still have to fight the mental trap that millennials are kids, when they are old enough to be worried about grandkids, some of them, lol

2 Likes

Wow, you can manage to find a way to grind that axe in any conversation. I’m impressed.

2 Likes

Well, it was a one day activity here, in reaction to certain twitter posts by a boing boing writer to the effect that Sanders would have lost to trump. Im done with it. For now.

In quite late but I am just going to go with :eye: :lips: :eye: means I am now officially an old.
Obligatory GET OFF MY DIGITAL LAWN!

7 Likes

It is to a pipe!!!

Is it to a pipe?
It is a painting of a pipe.

1 Like

There is no paint on my monitor. That is not a painting.

1 Like

It is a digital reproduction of a painting.

It’s still not a pipe.

Ok you got me. It is to a digital rendering of a painting that both linguistically denies but pictorially re-presents a pipe! Put that in your semantic pipe and… :grin: While we are on the subject why are semiologists and quantum physicists so hung up about cats being or not being cats!

It means nothing. Back when I was a teen using BBSes we used to say stuff like /<-r4D d00d and have handles like .\\4GiKM4N. I’m not convinced that emoji is some elevated form of communication, I firmly believe it’s a fad that will dry up one day, as the most extreme form of leet-speak that I remember has gone away. Why? because it made communication more difficult. Rather than being a shorthand for insiders, it was just tedious.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.