What Donald Trump Finds Out When He Researches the KKK

[Read the post]

5 Likes

No, they’re talking about bad people long ago and far away. Couldn’t possibly mean us.

16 Likes

Beautifully done!

Never stop dancing!

8 Likes

I just love the idea that Donald Trump has a massive microfilm collection in his basement. The breakdown of old machines is a huuuge headache for libraries. Maybe he’ll consider doing something about it when he discovers the Republican presidential front-runner keeps files on microfilm.

20 Likes

How can anyone who is at all familiar with American politics of the last 30 years NOT know who David Duke is?

10 Likes

To be fair, it can be tricky keeping track of all the asshats out there without a program. But I’m sure the interviewer would have been more than happy to provide a few clues if Donald weren’t so obsessed with looking like he’s the master of everything. Like some master debater.

7 Likes

could it be microfiche? I’ve always felt there’s something fiche-y about him.

10 Likes

Don’t forget the soundtrack for this episode:

I suppose
Old Man Trump knows
Just how much
Racial Hate
he stirred up
In the bloodpot of human hearts
When he drawed
That color line
Here at his
Eighteen hundred family project …
– Woody Guthrie

10 Likes

Oh, I thought he said “Daisy Duke”.

On a side note, forgetting white supremacists for a moment, what is Trump’s view of orange supremacists?
(Michael Fabricant MP)

6 Likes

Someone else who’s touchy about his ‘hair’.

Fabricant is a very odd chap.

2 Likes

Not at all in the Trump class, though. Fabricant’s more of a moderately lovable eccentric.

I am assured it is 100% natural. As for Trump, I couldn’t possibly even speculate.

2 Likes

Except that in 2000 Donald knew exactly who he was and didn’t want to be involved with the Reform Party because Duke was involved with it. He hasn’t been hit on the head and magically forgotten who Duke is, subsequently. This time, the Donald is running on a platform of racism and didn’t want to immediately alienate his core constituency or explicitly associate himself with them on television.

14 Likes

That might be the best one in a long time!

2 Likes

Well, researching himself might actually be the first baby step toward self awareness.

2 Likes

“The unexamined life is not worth living.”

(hint-hint)

7 Likes

" I know nothing about white supremacists. I just retweet their messages of support."

5 Likes

“I can’t help it if white supremacists love me. Everyone loves me, remember?”

4 Likes

And they say Trump doesn’t have cross-constituency appeal.

Louis Farrakhan Praises Trump for His Independence From the “Jewish Community”

8 Likes

Emphasis on “baby”.

1 Like

I thought he was just baiting the interviewer, he is a master baiter…

4 Likes