What famous person do you look like?

I’ve had Kirsten Dunst more times than anything else - but I think it’s just because we both have crooked teeth. When I was about 13 I got stopped on the street in a small town in the south of England and accosted by a woman who insisted, to the point of scaring me, that I was one of the actors on the Australian soap Neighbours. I have a Canadian accent but maybe she got confused.

4 Likes

:laughing:

actually it’s because my beard is longish and grey and i have a collection of really great tie-dye shirts which i often wear when i go out.

2 Likes

Kind of like this… but lighter hair and blue eyes.

12 Likes

People used to tell me that I looked like Charlie Sheen, which was fine until he started acting all crazy. An old man once told me I looked like Tyrone Power and I thought that was pretty cool because it was so out of the ordinary.

6 Likes

That reminds me: someone once told me I reminded them of Mary Astor. I don’t see it, myself, but she was beautiful and as you say “out of the ordinary”, so I took it as a compliment and didn’t argue!

8 Likes

I’ve been told repeatedly that I look like a certain pop singer who annoys me.

I’m glad her career is fading.

7 Likes

i never get anyone telling me i look like anyone famous. hooray?

6 Likes

I got David Letterman a couple times, I don’t see it though.

2 Likes

I don’t think I look like any famous person.

I guess I’ll just have to become famous myself, so that people think I look like me.

3 Likes

Awww! So cute.

Twenty-five years ago, I got Jennifer Jason Leigh from Single White Female, and then I got Julia Roberts about 20 years ago.

They’ve both aged way better than me I.:wink:

3 Likes

I used to get people telling me I looked like a young Hugh Grant. They meant it as a compliment, too.

2 Likes

I cannot argue that:

A) there is actually a noticeable physical resemblance and

B) that the singer who shall not be named is reasonably attractive.

However, I dislike her vapid material and the way she chose to market her brand.

4 Likes

If that’s you in your avatar, you look a bit like Flea. A cuter, younger brother of Flea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who? Now my mind is turning over, thinking whose career is fading?

1 Like

*lolz

Here’s a hint.

It’s not anyone who’s had a hit single in the last 5 years.

Good luck!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dude. I’m old, and therefore, stunted in the knowledge of pop culture. You gotta throw me a bigger bone. :wink:

1 Like

Amy Winehouse?

2 Likes

Err… no.

And it’s rather debatable about her being “reasonably attractive”, but her music had real soul.

RIP Amy.

It’s not a singer who’s blonde.

:slight_smile:

And I just checked; it’s fair to say that she has not had a hit in 10 years.

ETA:

Wait, this isn’t going to turn into one of @OtherMichael’s games, is it?

*chucklez

5 Likes

Mariah Carey? I know she’s working a lot, but I haven’t heard anything new in 15-20 years.

1 Like

You want serious guesses instead of jokes in bad taste?

Er…

Pop singer, nowt in 10 years, reasonably attractive, not blonde. Vapid music.

Er…

Shania Twain?

1 Like