What famous person do you look like?

Banana Mouskouri?

1 Like

Nice guess, but no; although ā€œMiMiā€ has worked my nerves a time or two in the course of her career, she doesnā€™t annoy me in general.

Sheā€™s really beautifulā€¦ but I know almost next to nothing about her music, save for the fact that her genre is Country.

Nope.

Who???

ETA:

After checking Google, not even close.

2 Likes

Just look at her.

8 Likes

I can only wish.

Just look at her lovely banana complexion; look at it!

4 Likes

I just Googled Flea, and his face is much more rugged and square-jawed than I can aspire to, but there is a bit of similarity there.

1 Like

Rhianna? I know you post herā€“oh, wait! Youā€™re posting yourself and thatā€™s how much you look like her! Hasnā€™t she had a hit?

1 Like

Well, the goat is what my spirit looks like. :wink:

1 Like

Ashlee Simpson?

1 Like

Sheā€™s quite lovely, and many of her songs are vapid, but the Bajan beauty has had several bona fide hits within the last decade, unless Iā€™m mistaken.

Isnā€™t she a natural blonde, though?

Think darker.

1 Like

Kelis?

1 Like

No, but getting kinda warmer.

(I love her natural hair.)

1 Like

Well, shit. Iā€™m out. I originally thought Katy Perry, but sheā€™s had a hit. Iā€™ve got nothing.

See? I told you Iā€™m way too old for this.

1 Like

Nonsense.

The singer Iā€™m referring to never made it to ā€˜Katie Perryā€™ status, but sheā€™s still more than a ā€˜one hit wonderā€™ā€¦ unfortunately.

I canā€™t think of a better spirit animal than the honorable, distinguished goat :pensive:

If I go with the hair of whomever @daneel suggested, I still have nothing. All my guesses are way too old.

Did she work with Prince?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been thinking Janet or Paula, but I think itā€™s been longer than 10 years for either of them. (Geez, how time flies!) Mel B, maybe?

1 Like

Whitney Houston?

1 Like

Nope.

RIP Whitney.

I wish! Not Paula or Mel B, either.

Not to my knowledge.

Iā€™m trying to think of a hint that wonā€™t give it away too easily.

So this celebrity is still with us?

Yep; sheā€™s still alive and under 40.