What famous person do you look like?

Not Vera Lynn then. OK, narrows it down.

Edit: Lisa Stansfield?

1 Like

*Laughing in real life

Sheā€™s 50.

1 Like

No way.

Checks. Feels old now.

2 Likes

Azealia Banks?

1 Like

Sorry.

I knew she had to be up there; Been Around the World came out when I was a sophomore in high school.

Has she ever had a hit record?

Nope; I donā€™t know enough about her to be annoyed.

Think lighter.

2 Likes

So, big in the late 90ā€™s/early aughts. Hmm.

Was she ever on SNL?

1 Like

Possibly, but I canā€™t say for sure. I quit watching SNL when it stopped being funny.

In terms of mass, choice of material or colour saturation? :confused:

2 Likes

All of the above.

2 Likes

I only have the incomparable Alicia Keys, but I think youā€™d like her and sheā€™s out with a new album.

1 Like

Christina Aguilera?

2 Likes

I do, in fact.

I canā€™t say much about her recent stuff, but I did buy her debut album just on the strength of ā€œFalling.ā€

Sheā€™s blonde. And I donā€™t know about any recent hits, but Iā€™m sure she has some music out currently that Iā€™m just not hip to.

1 Like

In all my life, only once did somebody ever say I looked kinda like someone. It was maybe 10 or 15 years ago, and they said I kinda looked a little like Eric Stoltz. Now, having done a Google Image search on him, his looks have changed a lot over the years, but I donā€™t see how any of them look remotely like me.*

Hereā€™s the best mugshot that was ever taken of me (for my WB badge, taken in 2001, but which I still beg them to let me use every year, since it was the last flattering picture of me ever taken):

And hereā€™s what I looked like three minutes ago. Sheesh, I need to use a different conditioner. And probably a good tooth-whitener.

I dunno, I donā€™t see any famous resemblances there. You guys?

• Edit: Jesus, I hope they donā€™t mean Stoltz in Mask.
11 Likes

Go away, @Donald_Petersen! :wink: @Melizmatic has got us going on this.

Lauryn Hill?

1 Like

Wasnā€™t there a picture of you where you looked like David Foster Wallace?

4 Likes

Oh yeah! But hell, spectacles, bandana, overdue-for-haircut, and comfy shirt will do that to you.

3 Likes

First, you know I was kidding before, I hope.

I had a great passport photo from 1990. I asked if I could have some 8 x 10ā€™s.

3 Likes

I know. :wink:

I was gonna guess Lauryn Hill, too.

2 Likes

No, but sheā€™s also truly gorgeous and talented, if not very mentally stable.

4 Likes

You ainā€™t wrong. there are days when I look like DFW.

5 Likes