What happened when a man drank 6 glowsticks

Video mentions it, scratchy feeling going down. The presenter mentions the possibility of consumed glass.

3 Likes

Wait until he gets a load of the warning on Drano.

7 Likes

as someone who also saves those for use in other things, i thank you for the validation of my packet-hoarding tendency.

3 Likes
2 Likes

just look at these kids smoking banana peels. just look at them.

4 Likes

Once again, I’m wondering how a mammal this slow can still have respiratory functions!

An audacious label?

What a fuckwit.

And now something is shining out of his arse.

Is “KC” the dad of “AC”?
This is pretty much the same story.

2 Likes

Or the “do not use in the bath” warning on electrical appliances.

Who knew that some people would take the idiot warnings as a dare!

2 Likes

They’re also great for drying out damp shoes!

2 Likes

Silica gel kitty litter does the same thing, and is available cheaply, and in bulk…

Also (assuming cat hasn’t been using it), it’s rechargeable. Look online for instructions how to gently heat in your home oven to remove moisture.

I used some old all cotton socks and made giant dehydration logs with silica kitty litter. Works great in contained airspaces when you need to keep things really dry.

7 Likes

This is the extreme NOPE when I hear about drinking glow sticks.

1 Like

Interesting. I did try to dry out the silica that was in the air dryer in the compressor. Too many “dusted” and it was difficult to filter out the fine dust from the remaining silica beads.

I did not know about the kitty litter.

1 Like

Hoarder, my apologies.

1 Like

He just wanted to make his ET costume extra special.

sci-fi et GIF by MANGOTEETH

4 Likes

Ummm… poor eyesight?

2 Likes

Jackson Poo-llock

I forget what the actual temp is (I’m sure you can google it), but you can basically “recharge”/dehydrate the silica litter in the oven. If you use a material that is non-combustible at low temps (can with holes in it, or all cotton socks like I used), then you just toss the whole thing in the oven to get ready for the next use.

2 Likes

So a mediocre white dude mildly injured himself to send a message to people who aren’t listening. What else is new?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.