What happens when a golf ball gets run over by a steamroller?

I am sure it is just a conspiracy to drive you crazy… I’d better put on my tinfoil hat (which is not actually a tinfoil hat, but an aluminum foil hat)…

7 Likes
3 Likes

Nobody in the know would ever use aluminum foil. Tin foil had its day but today everybody around the Conspiracy Control Committee uses a two-layer mu foil construction with a high-dielectric plastic film between. As long as the two layers of metal don’t touch and the hat is long enough to cover the brain stem we are safe.

But actually, it just irritates that when something has a perfectly fine name that people refuse to use. If it is a steamroller why isn’t that Subaru a horseless carriage?

2 Likes

Car is short for carriage.

Then there’s the word “coach”, which seldom has footmen anymore.

1 Like

10 Likes

Can I put you on hold? Somebody just dialed me on the the other line.

3 Likes

There’s a steam roller running most weekends at a museum not far from me. They even let people have a go at driving it

1 Like

Reminds of when I destroyed my dad’s vise trying to crush a golf ball…

3 Likes

How about the ones filled with radioactive acid?

One golfball I took apart as a kid had a squishy rubber ball inside the rubber banding. Filled with dangerous liquid. Pop it or puncture it and you’d die horribly.

3 Likes

What happens?

Uh, clickbait?

I’m so sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Should we send flowers?

1 Like

Leaving satisfied.

No, just send cash… Tens and twenties… Or bitcoins. :money_mouth:

1 Like

How about Blitkoinz®?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.