What is the deal with this useless vending machine notice?

an actual explanation? I expected to be rickrolled or a page of random gibberish :smile:

1 Like

Well, that one’s a bit wordy, here’s a more concise explanation for you.

9 Likes

That’s the least crazy story about Florida I’ve ever read. Are you sure it’s not from Bizarro Florida?

2 Likes

Well, if you spot the sticker, you know the thing it’s attached to is a food and beverage vending machine. If that’s in doubt.

3 Likes

You beautiful bastard.

3 Likes

I guess that there is no room for Obvious Plant in FLA.

24 Likes

If I am ever so unlucky as to find myself in Florida again, I shall seek out these machines. I shall remove the stickers but record the phone number. I shall collect my cash reward even if I must skip-trace the phone number to visit the associated government facility.

In all likelihood I shall never be so unlucky, but it is good to have a plan.

4 Likes

I hate you milkman @SteampunkBanana.
Though I pretty much figured what that link was before I clicked it.

2 Likes

I’d be interested to know what the eligibility requirements for the cash reward are as well as what the cash reward would actually be. I mean, if I’m to rat out unlicensed vending machine operators, I’m gonna need a pretty good pay day.

3 Likes

hmm, well if it was me and I Saw that sticker I would take a picture of it thinking hah that’s hilarious. And then I would tell everyone about it, and so it would be in my mind. And then one day I would walk by a vending machine that didn’t have the sticker and I would call that number and get a cash reward, but then I would be sad because the sticker would no longer seem so hilarious, but only mundanely effective,

Luckily I’ve only seen that sticker here, and I’m not going to Florida, man.

3 Likes

I felt like it had to be done.

1 Like

I heard they’re all high on bathsalts down there

1 Like

>yelling into a library

things done changed since I was a boy…

edit: looks like this is me, @crenquis

4 Likes

Nah, they’re out NOT putting stickers on vending machines.

1 Like

#lifehacks

2 Likes

Well if Keith insists on acorns for lunch…

2 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

~~0~/~

4 Likes