What some Congressmen really think about Trump

“It’s like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really fcking stupid Forrest Gump. He can’t help himself. He’s just a f**king idiot who thinks he’s winning when people are btching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention.”

“But honestly, I wish the motherfcker would just go away. We’re going to lose the House, lose the Senate, and lose a bunch of states because of him. All his supporters will blame us for what we have or have not done, but he hasn’t led. He wakes up in the morning, shts all over Twitter, shts all over us, shts all over his staff, then hits golf balls. F*ck him. Of course, I can’t say that in public or I’d get run out of town.”

5 Likes

I think you need to look at your swear-substitution algorithm. It seems to be clashing with the formatting here. Consider not using one at all, since we’re all adults here.

4 Likes

Thanks. I simply copied and pasted from the original article. The swear-substitution is theirs, not mine. I didn’t feel like going through the quotes and making them all actual words.

If you meant something else, I apologize for being obtuse.

3 Likes

Eh, fair enough. You gotta admit, though, it does not read well.

1 Like

Whatevs, i find them easy enough to parse.

What I’m missing in the linked piece (unless I really did miss it) is a video of this rant. Now THAT would be “news.”

3 Likes

I think the whole theme of the article is that the Congressman didn’t want to be identified. A video would have killed that. But, yeah, it would have been entertaining.

1 Like

So, a fking Congressman, who, on fking camera, fking supports fking Trump, actually fking hates his fking guts.

That’s just f**king great.

2 Likes

It’s politics. “If you can’t eat their food, drink their booze, screw their women, take their money, and then vote against them, you don’t belong in politics.” That doesn’t mean I like it, of course.

If you put a backslash in front of each asterisk it’ll fix it.

Like, \*\* instead of **

Probably not worth your time, though. It’s readable!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.