'What the f*ck' — Elon Musk coronavirus meltdown on Tesla earnings call, 'Give people back their god damn freedom'

Amen to that.

Just trying to get people to not patronize companies that have supported Trump’s campaign is difficult enough.

I support orgs that try to do the right thing in spite of who leads them. Because in many of these categories, your choice is either “support a company with terrible practices”, or, “support a company with terrible leadership”.

I’d buy a Tesla in a heartbeat because they have changed the narrative on electric cars in ways no other company did before. Ditto for SpaceX. Musk deserves praise for kicking both the auto and aerospace industries out of their complacency and forcing them to get shit done around sustainability and reusability.

That is a whole other discussion from “Would I accept unsolicited twitter advice from Elon”.

The day a class-B nonprofit makes an electric car that’s competitive with current offerings, yay! Until then, One has to choose between supporting the forward march, or continuing to buy dino-mobiles. Kind of like, well, the tradeoffs one has to decide between for everything in life, including a certain upcoming election.

9 Likes