What the hell is going on in this image?

1 Like

It’s what craft services came up with to feed John Carpenter’s dog-thing. (And please, trust me on this – you do not wanna see what they served Wilford Brimley.)

2 Likes

Just saw this in my tumblr dash:

Google Research release images related to their work in Neural Networks - just as they are used for image recognition and learning, when they are used for image creation, the results are incredibly surreal:

More at the Google Research blog here

7 Likes

You beat me me to it, Nelsie! Still haven’t found the original image, but I think we’ve got the right ballpark.

1 Like

Reminds me of Barnsley’s old Fractal image-compression scheme from back in the dark ages of the 1990s, when the idea was to compress an image by representing it as a combination of small, distorted copies of another image.

1 Like
1 Like

Reverse engineered psilocybin for machines. Neato!

I wonder what they’d see in THIS:

3 Likes

Bad parenting?

6 Likes

It’s a unicorn, or properly speaking an Equoid.

1 Like

3 Likes

Does Boing Boing collectively have a EQUESTRIAN RED SIRLOIN clearance for that information?

4 Likes
1 Like

Do not eat the BLUE HADES-burger.

1 Like

I should ban you for this.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I should eat you for this.

4 Likes

https://cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/0/d/0d9bfa73cbdaaca8de02c21b656ee4b0f261e5fd.png

#HELLO, THE WEST? WE WILL EAT YOU!

5 Likes

Is that you, East?

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.