What the presidential candidates would look like with beards

[Read the post]

Separated at birth?

Don’t you dare try to impel me towards Papa Trump.

5 Likes

Well they all look great except Clinton, so I suppose she’s unfit to be president.

4 Likes

She does remind me of Noel Edmonds with that beard, which makes me want Bernie to win even more.

1 Like

Sanders:

18 Likes

How do they “comb over” the hair on Drumpf’s back to his face?

4 Likes

Now all of them are wiser and more trustworthy.

Except Hillary. She has issues.

2 Likes

Trump’s photo makes him look like a clueless old man. I like it.

It makes Trump look more presidential. I mean, he looks totally crazy - like Old Testament nutty, but in his case that’s an improvement.

4 Likes

Dang, that hypothetical bearded Rubio.

2 Likes

I’m not big on beards generally, but I think they’re all a modest improvement. Except for Cruz. Nothing can be done for that face (apart from punching).

4 Likes

Those are all pretty optimistic mockups. Who is to say that Trump would sport a “Full Hemingway” instead of “Patchy Neckbeard?”

5 Likes

Drumpf’s new beard is, in my mind, eliciting a huge parallel between himself and the character Zachary Comstock, from bioshock infinite.

Faux faith, utopian ideals built on the backs of others, and we all know he’d have an army of brainwashed zealots to destroy everything he didn’t like, if he could.

3 Likes

Bearded Trump looks like the old man from the first “Home Alone” movie.

1 Like

Obviously, this is what all the candidates look like in an alternate universe.

1 Like

Good Lord. It’s an older version of Conor McGregor!

2 Likes

She just looks like she is getting ready for Eurovision

2 Likes

Loving the Trotsky on Bernie and the Castro on Rubio (mainly cause it would PISS OFF Rubio to no end).

2 Likes

I’m thinking Bernie’s beard in real life would be more straggly and somewhat frizzed in many directions.

1 Like