What was this Saudi prince doing with 2 tons of drugs on his private jet

Has anyone ever worked out prepping amphetamines for aerosol delivery? I assume that it is possible; but it certainly isn’t the preferred method; and they aren’t exactly an obvious candidate for weaponization, so I’m not sure if anyone has bothered to try.

Prediction: more pediatric cardiac symptoms than you could shake a stick at.

According to our wiki overlords, users of as much as 5g/day have been observed(tolerant as hell, not dead). If these are metric tons, and my early-morning math isn’t totally shot, there’d be enough speed on that plane to keep him flying for 1095 years.

1 Like

So, I guess they handed him…

puts on shades

… a speed ticket?

5 Likes

excess baggage fees?

Well…he was trying to make more money.

You were expecting some kind of joke?

Personal use if Google translate is correct:

During the investigation, Prince seemed more calm than necessary and confirmed that the seized quantity is the "personal use".
(source)

Translation is correct minus grammar.

2 Likes

Thanks!

The “calm” part is interesting - as if he knows that he is mostly untouchable by Lebanese officials.

The boxes of drugs depicted say, “PRIVATE” In big letters and then say his full name and title. He’s got some hubris going on there, for sure.

2 Likes

Clearly marked for personal use. Let him off.

Ah, but that assumes he’s ingesting it. Maybe he just likes to lounge on piles of the stuff - you know, he’s got his bed of money, his bed of drugs…

AFAICT the prevailing chemtrails “theory” is that they’re doping the soil with aluminum dust from 40,000 ft. For some unclear reason. Explaining the orders of magnitude differences in scale between what airplanes could carry/disperse and the amount it would take to do… well, anything on that scale seems to be a lost cause. Physics ain’t got nothing on Art Bell. (Not to mention the standard conspiracy theory blindness to the enormous numbers of people who would not only have to be down with an inexplicably bizarre and destructive program but also all of them keeping their mouths shut.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.