What will you run through the Big Squeeze tube squeezer

Originally published at: What will you run through the Big Squeeze tube squeezer | Boing Boing

2 Likes

5 Likes

You could squeeze teh intertubes with that until the last cat plops out.

7 Likes

Certainly don’t tell anyone you can save $40 with a counter and a stick of deodorant.

2 Likes

You don’t even need to buy deodorant!
See: How to toothpaste by Vi Hart:

3 Likes

I use the edge of the sink, pushing the tube down, with my hand flat on the tube. It works perfectly with a plastic tube.

3 Likes

I take my almost-depleted tubes of toothpaste on trips. I just take it off the stand/roller, put some tape around the spiral, and I’ve got a travel size toothpaste without a trip to the store.

I really want to see pics of @frauenfelder 's storage areas to see how he organizes all his single purpose gadgets.

1 Like

top-men

11 Likes

this gadget appeals to the future 75 year old man in me. i want one.

3 Likes

“What will you run through the Big Squeeze tube squeezer”

Tubes that need squeezin’.

Zeus? Zeus.

Finally a way to squeeze every last drop of ivermectin out of your horse deworming paste tube!

That cobalt blue 66E won’t pay for itself unless it’s tortured a bit, and it’s good to put off the bit where you slice the side of the tube, evert it, and throw it real hard.

1 Like

so I got this toothbrush stand from Daiso that’s just a porcelain thing that’s like 3/4 in cubed, and I noticed the hole is the perfect size for a toothpaste tube lid, so now I have two, and my toothpaste stands up in the cabinet and gravity works shockingly well to keep all the toothpaste in place with no squeezing involved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.