Whatcha Watchin' (Season 2)

Heh… you’ve seen the final episode then @Melz2?

2 Likes

The last ep of Better Call Saul?

Yep.

1 Like

Yeah, i saw your like pop up and thought ‘oh shit, she’s seen it’.

So that happened.

1 Like

It was an expected ending to a very worthwhile season.

1 Like

Expected in a sense but i didn’t expect him to go out quite like that. In the end he was a very sick person and it was somewhat uncomfortable to see him in that state of mental illness.

1 Like

That’s what makes Michael McKean such an accomplished actor; that scene was supposed to be deeply disturbing.

1 Like

Been catching up on iZombie, as it was just uploaded to Netflix.

1 Like

That’s one of my ‘guilty pleasure’ fluff shows, but I’m not sure if I like the direction where the show’s been headed lately.

2 Likes

Rumor has it Black Panther’s first edit is 4 hours long. Hell yeah, make it a two-parter!

3 Likes

Wrapped it up, finally.

They never answered who took the cure and why they took it. I doubt it was Don E or Blaine, but I bet it was the Fillmore Graves dude. Super weird that Seattle is now a Zombie town and that Major aligned with them (and rezombied himself. I wonder if Ravi’s vaccine will work, I’m guessing yes.

1 Like

Does anyone see any promise in Gifted? They’re promoting the hell out of it at Comic-Con.

If you ask me, I think Marvel has saturated the market enough.

1 Like

“added to watchlist”

1 Like

Space Janitors. Which got even better when they got a wink from Darth Lucas on using the IP.

1 Like

That’s my Doctor. I was raised on Tom Baker and Davidson too, and years later looked into other doctors - and Pertwee was just great.

2 Likes

I really liked Pertwee’s zen, but I could never get over him driving a car. For some reason that struck me as all wrong for a time-traveling space alien.

3 Likes

But it was a funny little yellow car…

2 Likes

Hands up: I’m not a Whovian, and I have no clue here…

… but I’m curious: what was Paul McGann like in the role? I know it was just a TV movie, but he’s brilliant in Withnail and I (obviously!) and I always wondered about that.

2 Likes

I liked McGann’s TV pilot.

You get to see Sylvester McCoy at the beginning.

It might be a good place to start for a new viewer. It goes to a lot of trouble to make the whole “regeneration” concept seem sort of believable. And the interior of the time machine is awesome.

3 Likes

Is anyone else here watching the last season of Orphan Black?

They have a lot to pack in with only 3 eps, left but shit is getting good.

Gag or Throttle’ was a true testament to what an amazing actor Tatiana Maslany is.

4 Likes

Me! But I’ve missed eps because of stupid Tour de France (Orphan Black’s on the same station here as that fucking bike ride). But god, Rachel and the wine glass stem!

4 Likes