Whatcha Watchin' (Season 2)

Tee hee.

(Because he’s a carpenter)

5 Likes

There are no rough cuts with Norm - Measure twice.

5 Likes

And he always had the exact correct tool needed for the job. No bodging anything.

5 Likes

That’s my only hesitation - not if it was to get in the way of Boyega filming ATB2. I want ATB2 well ahead of any more Bonds.

Although to be fair, if it triggers racists I’m prepared to give ground.

Oh, that’s tonight!

Thanks for the reminder!

3 Likes

I have. I’m enjoying it, Harfoots aside which is just embarrassingly foot in mouth shit with their silly little picture languages and not evolved enough yet to be English and no bras and can’t wash themselves, otherwise there’s a lot to like in it.

No idea whether it matches JRR’s story as I can’t remotely remember the footnotes.
Last episode had a bit of Seven Samurai about it (one elf is worth seven Samurai/cowboys right?) and there is an attempt to vaguely hint at least that the orcs/Sauron have a side in this. It’s not just evillllllllll.
And Galadriel is really fucking murky character wise. Elrond’s a bit of a lying politician elf. And a dupe at that.

Which is all refreshing.

1 Like

I’ve just started watching Kevin Can F#%! Himself and I like what I am seeing. It’s a shame that there are only two seasons, but that increases the chance that I will get to watch it till the end at least.

2 Likes

Okay, police procedure in this one is terrible, but I suspect that has something to do with the story. Anyway, very suspenseful and gripping once you get through most of episode one.

I’m checking out this series on PBS tonight:

5 Likes

3 Likes

In case anyone is nerd for watching homebuilding shows… Norm Abram of This Old House is retiring and they had a tribute to his 40+ years of work on the show last night…

6 Likes

The announcement that the second season would be the final was initially disappointing, but two ended up being just right.

1 Like

So Pennyworth is back, but it’s been so long I can’t even remember what happened in the first two seasons. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

So, a Latinx highly representational version of the original story. Haven’t seen it yet, but there’s a lot of good actors in this one.

ETA: I watched the first episode, and I’m happy to say it feels good. A nice blend of the original elements and elements that are germane to the locale of Manhattan. Plus, there seems to be some great dynamics between the actors. I’m glad to see some folks that I thought were great in other series like The Bridge or Mr. Robot.

1 Like

Anyone else watched Bee and Puppycat on the Netflix?

bee and puppycat lol GIF by Cartoon Hangover

I want a tiny noise maker that I can press a button and sound like Puppycat…

3 Likes

Have nearly finished season 1 of Schitt’s Creek, mostly thanks to @Melizmatic’s memes.

(pretty sure it was you, hopefully not mixed you up with another)

Anyway, it’s good.

5 Likes

I think I will try watching it this weekend.

4 Likes

I watched the first version that aired Cartoon Hangover and enjoyed it. This new version is much cuter and I liked it even more.

It is program, a vocaloid called Oliver.

3 Likes

neat GIF

I plan on going back and watching the older episodes once we’re done with the current season on Netflix… it’s just so adorable!

angry bee and puppycat GIF

3 Likes

bee and puppycat popcorn GIF by Cartoon Hangover

3 Likes