Whatcha Watchin' (Season 2)

“MERCH GIRL!”

7 Likes

Just watched the Harley Quinn Valentine’s Day special. God, this show has so much heart.

And so many dick jokes.

And now, here I am, crying at the end

3 Likes

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

5 Likes

It dropped today on HBOMax! It’s lovely

4 Likes

Even if you have not watched Reservation Dogs yet, this interview with Dallas Goldtooth, who plays the Spirit warrior and writes on the show, is a great listen

4 Likes

Okay, love those divas and watching their chemistry, I am living… though I am only 10 minutes 10 seconds in on ep 5, and I’m already like:

I really dig this show so far, but the suspension on my disbelief is being strained to capacity.

8 Likes

I’m not so jazzed with ep 6, Exit Stage Death, but hey – 1 out of 6 is really good.

5 Likes

If nothing else it was fun watching Ellen Barkin chew every bit of scenery available

@Melizmatic - re: suspension of disbelief - I have just convinced myself that the outlandish coincidences, etc are a clever commentary on the ridiculousness of the source material - your Columbos and Jessica Fletchers - and how silly it is that anyone would ever run across one clockwork homicides, much less multiple!?

Basically telling myself it’s so dumb it’s brilliant!

Edited for sleep confusion :rofl:

6 Likes

Wrong way round, surely?

4 Likes

Thank you! I should never post during that brief period of time between waking up in the middle of the night and falling back to sleep!

2 Likes

I really enjoy the title sequence, with its visual 70s/80s Quinn/Martin feel.

5 Likes

It’s that font, man

5 Likes

Not only that, but the slightly fuzzy edges and everything.

3 Likes

The 3D block-text effect on the main title is straight off of Columbo. It’s a wonderful little touch.

And now, more episodes in she has basically “One more thing”-ed many, many times! Though she seems to be going with “There’s one thing I still don’t understand” then explaining what happened. Like I said in an earlier post, I get the comforting rhythms of a procedural without being centered on a cop. I love it

5 Likes

Christopher Walken, Stephen Merchant (actor and writer), Ian McElhinney (Derry Girls), and a few others who look vaguely familiar. I’m almost through Season 1, and enjoying it so far.

Prime video.

5 Likes

I’m enjoying this.
Just about to watch ep5.
It is a little cheesy.

But it’s the good cheese.

(no, you can’t see what I did there - I kept a straight face).

3 Likes

well this was fun

7 Likes

Violent revenge fantasies never go out of fashion. And why would they? As you say, they’re fun.

3 Likes

Yeah, fer shure.

Normally violence in entertainment turns me off, but most of it in Kleo is so cartoonish that it’s like watching a roadrunner outsmart a coyote near a cliff again.

4 Likes

Happy Sailor Moon GIF

4 Likes