Whatever you do, don't use these illegal Lego techniques!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule battling climate change, international terrorism, world hunger, covid and the rise of fascism for pointing this out.

7 Likes

3 Likes

That gives me flashbacks to the old “waffle bottom” flats. Those were a NIGHTMARE to get apart.

1 Like

Of course if you dont feel like following the rules at all, there’s this channel

2 Likes

They were removed from sale (quite late in the video).

Duplo bricks can be attached to normal Lego:

1 Like

Yours is the only comment worth reading.
Hell, it’s even better than the article.

1 Like

I’m reminded of an old The Onion graphic on facts about Legos which said something alone the lines of

Did you know there are 10 million Legos spread around this living room and if they aren’t all picked up by dinner, they’re going in the trash!

I’m not a Lego person, I was a Tinker Toys kid.

If I were a Lego person, much like any project I do, if the pieces fit and work for me I stick them together.

This is what I miss about old hardware stores, you could go in there and the old guy could find you something to make whatever you were doing work.

Nowadays you go into a big box home store and someone asks if they can help, you explain what you’re doing and they say nope, we don’t sell that. Right, you don’t sell something specifically for it but something in this store will work. That’s where you lose them.

So keep breaking the rules with Legos, if it works it’s all good. Or not, because I’m not part of that world.

You’re quite welcome!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.