When asked about Cohen hush payments, Trump can't stop saying the word "campaign"

There was a technical paperwork error by Obama’s campaign staff that was reported and corrected within 48 hours. The campaign was fined $375,000. Obama did not even know it happened until it was reported. What trump is claiming is well, another lie.

1 Like

Confabulation - in ten years or so, every textbook and encyclopaedia will present Trump as a prime example.

1 Like

This sort of thing can be a drastic, but very effective, cure.

In other words, it was totally campaign funds.

If Trump and his crime family walk away clean from all this, and if the GOP remains a politically viable organization after getting on board with it, I will be really mad. And both those things are almost certain to happen.

1 Like

I hear you. And if the Democrats fail to capitalize and totally win the next 2 elections at least, I will be very disappointed. But not too surprised. They’ll probably nominate Hillary again, sigh.

2 Likes

“Sir, have you been drinking tonight?”
“Nooo, ossifer, I haven’t drunk any drink. I don’t drink. I haven’t had a drink in like, forever. And even if I did, I mean, it’s no bigger, the guy in the car behind me was drinking, like, 10 times more drunks than me.”

3 Likes

But “without the conscious intention to deceive”? I strongly doubt that. I think he thinks if he just keeps talking for long enough, no-one will pick up on the many, many lies.

It’s kinda like the dried-up, vile radio knob jockey here who said the n-word on air yesterday. He later said ‘everybody makes mistakes’. No, you odious piece of shit. That was not a mistake. It was a deliberate, premeditated attempt to draw attention to your pathetic, racist self.

2 Likes

The only people I see suggesting Dems will nominate Hillary Clinton again are a) Republicans who want to keep on fighting the same fight against her forever; and b) lefties who are pre-emptively looking for reasons to be unhappy with the Democrats.

2 Likes

When is it ever not? He’s a lie sprinkler:

“lielielie… liiiie… liiie… liiie… lielielie”

And his followers are his grass, just soaking it up.

2 Likes

I’m sure there are at least one or two things in the world you haven’t seen.

I picture my old AP English teacher slamming his head against the whiteboard.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.