When Brad Birkenfeld blew the whistle on HBS, the US government paid him $104M and sent him to jail

You don’t know why “I could vote to help prevent a fascist from taking over, but I can’t be bothered” is problematic?

2 Likes

FDR was pretty close to a classic “strong man” president. How many terms did he serve? Didn’t he try to stack the supreme court to bring it under his control?

By voting for an almost as bad neoliberal who will gut our country? That’s good?

1 Like

False equivalence is still false.

Oh my! I can hardly wait to hear what I will say next! Do feel free to translate and edit the rest of my posts in this thread, and please don’t forget to correct any spelling and grammar errors you find.

1 Like

You don’t have the right to demand more than 2 horrible choices, that’s not guaranteed and maybe you should consider the options you have an not the ones you’d like.

You’re saying “vote for the candidate you hate because at least she isn’t Hitler” so, no.

In a fair and open election with candidates that represented the interests of the population, I’d never vote for Clinton.

2 Likes

Come on, get it right - Trump isn’t not-Hitler. He’s not-Mussolini.

1 Like

Hardly a rebuttal.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.