Where to find Boing Boing in news and content referral sites

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/29/where-to-find-boing-boing-in-news-and-content-referral-sites.html

6 Likes

Any? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fine in the article, didn’t make it over here.

1 Like

Discourse for the win. The list is edited out in their reader.

As folks’ reading habits change online, we are always looking to make sure Boing Boing is available to you in whatever format you choose to read us in. We’ve long partnered with Flipboard, Google News, Fark, and others to share our content. Here’s a list that may help you find your favorite reader:

Please suggest any you find missing, or you’d like to see us in, in the comments!

4 Likes

Seems that ActivityPub is the big omission.

I personaly don’t use any of the above methods. I just keep a link to the blog which formats the webpage in a linear fashion.

2 Likes

Please do Mastodon!

3 Likes

How about Mastodon? I know that Mark and Carla both created accounts shortly after Elmo fucked up Twitter but their posts have reached the seldom to never level lately. A bot with a quick link to the latest post would be nice.

3 Likes

FWIW, I use the Blog page to read BB.

I originally found my way here via Fark. They linked you enough times for articles I found interesting that I hung around. (So you can blame Fark for that…)

6 Likes

Can i encounter BB somewhere in the VR space? What about Second Life? :thinking:

4 Likes
2 Likes

@boingbot@mastodon.cloud

This is not maintained by us but the maintainer does such a good job I see no reason to offer an “official” alternative. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I actually came here from Mastodon.

Well, I also returned via Feedly and the good ol’ RSS, but that bot is in my main feed in Ivory.

3 Likes

Plain old RSS reader here!

Don’t forget us!

12 Likes

Great, I followed that. Thank you for answering!

1 Like

RSS reader! Specifically Bazqux RSS.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

RSS is forever.

2 Likes