Where's my cake?

yay cake!

Me, too! Happy Cake Day!

1 Like

I had cake! We enjoyed some Black & White cookies the other day, but I insist that, technically, they’re actually cakes!

2 Likes

Thanks for looking into it. :smiley:

I am listed on the anniversaries now (on the 28th), but still no cake! Maybe I got one at the end of yesterday, after I’d gone offline? That would make sense!

No worries! If you guys saw it, I trust you!

Okay, seems like it’s all dealt with. thanks @codinghorror!

3 Likes

You had it last night or rather in the wee hours of the am PDT… I should have screen scraped it.

1 Like

We seem to have gotten new emoji here…and still there’s no pie that I can see. How can that be?!?

3 Likes

I guess birthday pie just isnt a thing.

It should be though…

3 Likes

I would gladly eat a chicken or turkey pot pie on my birthday and follow it up with cake.

2 Likes

I simply do not hold of meat fillings for pies.

6 Likes

squint

You have made a powerful enemy on this day.

You are saying this to one of the most stubborn and contrarian users here. I’ll stand my ground.

How do you feel about revenge meat pies?

2 Likes

Not kosher.

3 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like

Best served cold?

How about that…Wikipedia says

The popular expression “revenge is a dish best served cold” suggests that revenge is more satisfying if enacted when unexpected or long feared

Here I always thought that the expression meant that it’s best to give yourself time to let your feelings cool so that the desire for revenge will go away and then you won’t be so foolish as to actually enact revenge.

3 Likes

I hope this is just because you’ve never had any good ones. Because otherwise…

4 Likes

It is at my house. With the cake, and ice cream. And freshly whipped cream. Occasionally waffles or french toast in there too. And fruit!

6 Likes

I’ve had meat pies of various types that were tasty enough but

1. Thats not how I want to eat meat
  2. Pie is dessert food.
1 Like