White Culture

I’m wanting to know how thick the fabric was and how sturdily built they were. Fabric is shit these days.

9 Likes

winona-thats-good-point

Fast fashion is awful…

7 Likes

And which of the two sizes it was…

Too big, or too small?

(old joke, sorry)

11 Likes

15 Likes

Chocolate chip cookies. I got the freckles.

15 Likes

Looking out over the crowd of bald men was like overseeing an army of hard-boiled eggs, shelled and ready for the picnic.

16 Likes

Boiled chicken.

13 Likes

With no seasoning.

12 Likes
9 Likes

Some white people do seem to get upset if you call one of them a gammon, but that only proves your point

10 Likes
7 Likes
13 Likes

Bruce Lee Racism GIF

7 Likes

Cookie-free version

I see that story illustrates two forms of white culture in one:

I, as a white person, am a rightful decider on what is and isn’t racism. And, I have black friends – and they agree with me!

She claims the shop owner told her he had plenty of black customers who didn’t have a problem with the fabric and there was only a couple of black people who “totally lost their minds” at it.

Probably a third example too – black people who point out racism are irrational people who “totally lose their minds.”

10 Likes

Yup, don’t forget that last part, it’s the defense of last resort.

11 Likes
14 Likes

The problem is we do not know the nice ones from the bad natives…so we just have to say no to them!!"

We only want the nice, submissive ones who know their places.

Ew I Cant GIF by Trevi Moran

12 Likes

They should have their business license and corp registration revoked.

11 Likes
10 Likes

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

ETA: Honestly, not sure whether brave or foolhardy. That could have gone so wrong. I suppose having the cameraman and saying they were with The History Channel is what saved them.

10 Likes