White gunmen storm Michigan Capitol with assault-style rifles, lawmakers inside State House share disturbing video and photos

I’ve said this a few times: let them play solider. The National Guard would wipe the floor with them.

i guess if corporations can be people, so can smith & wesson… :roll_eyes:

Why I Want To Escape America, Exhibit A:

5 Likes

And much more justified.

10 Likes

So where in the world do you think there is a country that is safe from US aggression?

The plague of American gun violence isn’t just about these fools in Michigan. It’s also about the cops, it’s also about the arms trade, it’s also about the military.

6 Likes

This is the crux of the problem with these yahoos. Asking people to stay the F away from other people until this thing blows over is the absolute opposite of corrupt tyranical government behavior and yet they suit up as if they just passed a one child law! This show of force could be argued for after a cop strangles a kid to death in broad daylight for selling cigatettes without a license and is aquitted even after a full video of the event is part of the evidence.

3 Likes

Another owner protesting.

6 Likes

I wonder what that cost him in fueling and airport fees?

Owning the libs, by wasting your own money. Hurrah.

10 Likes

It’s not like he was rolling coal in an airplane, so there was nothing observable in the real world. All that just to make a virtual line on a website.

He could have done the same by taking an image of Gov Whitmer, edited it by drawing in FU and a peener, and posting it to Instagram.

5 Likes

Not Michigan, but indicative of a bigger theme:

Read his whole thread and watch.

10 Likes

Why aren’t those cops masked?

And where is that?

5 Likes

The cartoon in that thread sums it up nicely:

(Posted by Twitter user @DaronHorne5)

California, I think. One of the signs said something like “Freedom for CA.”

16 Likes

And yet tons of news site I see reported on it, so it was in a sense “made observable in the real world”. Because we apparently have the maturity level of 14 year old boys and can’t resist the allure of someone drawing an obscenity.

1 Like

How many of those officers will be sick in a week?

The new zombies don’t have to bite you, just come close and spray spittle.

7 Likes

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Covidiot protestors vs. Antifa

EWWMQp1VcAE_YsL

13 Likes

gadsenhaircut

13 Likes
13 Likes

HA!

6 Likes

The Kochs and the state GOPs and other Ayn-Cap Libertarians laying down these astroturf protests can always count on fascists and bigots to show up in support. It’s the same old story, with the MoneyCons seeing right-wing populist thugs as natural (and totally controllable, amirite?) allies in their war on social democracy. It always ends the same way, with capitalist greedpigs wondering how it ever came to this.

7 Likes