White guy gets plastic surgery to look Korean

Wow. That’s before and after examples? My god, I thought the one on the right was the person he was trying to look like. And I wondered why he wanted to look so robotic. Still, each to their own…

But in general, take my advice, when you meet anything that’s going to be human and isn’t yet, or used to be human once and isn’t now, or ought to be human and isn’t, you keep your eyes on it and feel for your hatchet.

• the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
3 Likes

He´d have a harder time blending in these days.

Korean? He looks fucking cubist.

1 Like

Yeah, $3100 for ten surgeries? Even if it was really five surgeries and they’re counting each one as two (one for each eye,) that sounds typo-cheap.

Brazil apparently has universal free healthcare, but maybe elective procedures require a small co-pay?

He looks about as Korean as Mr. T.

Isn’t Sean Connery Egyptian anyways?

Also this:

1 Like

For the record, some of these Korean actors look darn cool.

I’d be happy looking Korean, if I could change my voice to Sean Connery’s. Now that, folks, that would start conversations!

This should help:

2 Likes

Let’s not forget this… Although, interestingly enough, a few years earlier, they had an episode (Pertwee era), which had Chinese diplomats, and they were played by Chinese actors or those of Chinese heritage… The Mind of Evil, I think. But this was pretty terrible.

Well, puts the plastic in plastic surgery…

Technically Connery wasn’t playing an Asian person in that film, he was playing a Caucasian person who went through a cosmetic procedure to appear Asian. The odd thing was that it apparently fooled the actual Japanese characters in the film even though the end result resembled a 6’-3" Vulcan with a heavy Scottish accent.

1 Like

Meanwhile cosmetic doctors have entire nations convinced it’s a freaking awesome idea to have them inject botulinum toxin in our faces.

I personally think that cosmetic surgery - in cases where it’s not reconstructive or to help fix a mentally debilitating self-perception disorder - is a selfish waste of money of the highest order, but come on people… Does he really look THAT bad?

I think some of you would be amazed to find that fashion victims in Japan and Korea actually dress and look a lot like this. If this kid was standing on the street in a group with asian kids, I wonder if many people would even notice there was something unusual.

(PS: they wear a lot of makeup too)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.