White House photo shows aging white men clustered with Trump in small room without masks

It is probably safe since it is a religious service – they’ve all come together to give praise to their Great Orange God.

2 Likes

They’re too pure to get sick. Pure evil counts, right?

9 Likes

So they don’t forget what planet they are on today.

5 Likes

Well, if Trump is going maskless, military macho demands that generals do too, right? Talk about a Forrest Gump moment.

Will they all get Bronz Star medals with V for valor for their courage in the line of viral fire from Trump’s big mouth.

1 Like

If only!

Don’t forget to add “neurons” to your list. He is clearly neuron-adverse.

This.

The message is "We have everyone around us tested constantly, even when others can’t get tested once. Also, if any of us ever get it, you can be sure as fuck that we have access to sooooo much convalescent compatible plasma that Covid-19 can go fuck itself. Sucks to be a “normal’ person. Ha!”.

9 Likes

The air handling units there contain UV light sections. The WH mechanical system is top notch.
Wish the current occupants there were half as competent.

1 Like

I’m stuck on the fact that they have name tags on the table in front of them. Who is reading them?

(I know, they’re probably just indicating where to sit… But wouldn’t you normally put the name tag away once you’re sitting down?)

1 Like

Come now, you’re not giving Impeached President Mister Donald ‘45’ Trump his full due.

Failed reality TV host, pussy grabber and multiply bankrupted real estate swindler, if you please.

4 Likes

The flies will leave when the Trump family and it’s camp followers depart.

2 Likes

dig up the articles about obama staffers marvelling there’s no wifi.

it’s an old government building is all i’ll say

The White House counter-SIGINT team probably cried when when they insisted on wifi, but wouldn’t authorize a Faraday cage. Think of all the wifi hacks since 2008, then wonder about how many they already knew about.

2 Likes

I disagree, they didn’t make it through the cold war without learning how to use a SCIF

We should be so lucky.

5 Likes

Watched this video to figure out what would happen after Jan 2021 - https://youtu.be/yQLbNekBU1A

What a crazy rule that the oldest senator gets the job.

1 Like

Then the political staff probably complained when their cell phones stopped working. “Hey you, prop open that door!”

Better to put a cage around the whole place, and have their own cell node within the cage. Then they could do Stingray-type monitoring. (Not that the current administration would like anyone to do that. Their peep/hell-no-don’t-peep list would be changing hourly.)

2 Likes

Checks out:

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/alternate-classes/antipaladin/

At 2nd level, an antipaladin gains a bonus equal to his Charisma bonus (if any) on all saving throws.

8 Likes

Between the selfless nobility of paladins and the chaotic menace of antipaladins, there exists a path of dedicated self-interest.

Shunning the ties that bind them to a single deity, insinuators embrace whatever forces help them achieve their own agenda and glory, borrowing power to emulate divine warriors.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/alternate-classes/antipaladin/archetypes/paizo-antipaladin-archetypes/insinuator-antipaladin-archetype/

2 Likes

I heard that he is isolating in case he’s caught it from his aid.