White House photo shows aging white men clustered with Trump in small room without masks

Self quarantine is for impure heathens.

4 Likes

I’m sure it makes him think that it makes him more like Howard Hughes. You know, a really rich guy who was pretty cool until he became unravelled.

1 Like

any idea what kind of test they’re using. super curious about the false negative rate.

Darwin, do your thing !

1 Like

Lizardmen overlords gotta eat, y’know.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if he is “magically transported to his floor” at Trump Tower by staff controlling the elevators remotely.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Do you not also see, peeking around the corner, The Masque of the Red Death?

2 Likes

According to “The Guardian”, "a senior general tested positive for Covid-19 at the White House on Saturday, shortly before meeting the president and his national security team. " Their report is a little confusing, not too clear who they were identifying and why he was allowed into the meeting. It was in their live feed this AM

1 Like

They are all tough guys and entitled to not get Covid-19, that stuff is for the little guy. (Plus, they’ll be getting tested regularly and have access to the best possible healthcare).

1 Like

“Curses foiled again”
-The Rona

1 Like

The Official White House Flickr Page Is Like a Trump Presidency From an Alternate Universe

4 Likes

I hesitate to use an ominious “they” when criticizing Irsael for doing the same spying lots of folks do, but it absolutely has happened:

Also I heard back in the day that most stingrays kill your cell signal if doing location tracking, or rely on downgrading your cell from 4G by pretending, they, the super strong 2/3g are the only tower around. Both are noticeable if you’re looking.

I use a vpn on my phone out of an abundance of paranoia, but I also turn off my phone’s radio and listen to locally saved music when not actively using it :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Stand by for action! We are about to launch Stingray! Anything can happen in the next half hour!”

…the better bits of my 60s childhood were all down to Gerry Anderson.

4 Likes

Dear Melchett,

Yes, a reprobate’s polymath.

1 Like

That’s not a true quarantine such as we mere mortals have to do, but enough time that a follow-up covid test would probably give an accurate result. If he doesn’t show up on Monday as promised, we’ll know what the test result was.

3 Likes

Unfortunately it seems to always work out for him.

Have you checked out Nebula 75 on Youtube yet?

1 Like

Already popped a massive fanboi squee on that in the topic.

1 Like

“It’s better to test Wasserman positive than never to have loved at all.”
–anon