White House photos of Trump "working" in hospital show him writing own name on blank piece of paper

This is nonsense.

The people who have the most reason to believe the political establishment never had their best interests at heart still saw Trump as the threat he was from day one. That’s why he had virtually no support from LGBTQ community or the Black community or migrant workers or countless other groups who have been ground under society’s boot for generations.

If a woman or a Person of Color had run for President with Trump’s platform, background and qualifications they would have been laughed out of the room before they got anywhere near the nomination.

Trump’s Presidency was only made possible due to a shit-ton of racism and misogyny.

28 Likes

Well if it was a blank piece of paper, he needed someone to tell him where to sign because there’s a red post-it arrow pointing to his signature.

trump paper

5 Likes

Is it just me or does the second photo look like something out of a Kubrick film?

12 Likes

The Trump presidency is kind of consistent with Eyes Wide Shut.

7 Likes

This reads like what passes for ‘thought processes’ in that sac of jellied pus of a brain in Lord Dampnut’s cranium.
Except it is far too literate. Too many polysyllabic words, & I doubt he ever heard of Camus.

1 Like

Sorry, I must’ve forgot the 20 grit at the start or something.

15 Likes

9 Likes

Jesus looks a lot like Jeffrey Epstein in a bathrobe. More a creeper giving an inappropriate shoulder massage vibe than prayers.

1 Like

I’m sure it didn’t even occur to him that he was exposing anyone else, and if it did, he didn’t care.

8 Likes

16 Likes

Herman Cain and Sarah Palin were not nominated for president, but they did get somewhere near it

2 Likes

Herman Cain never had a chance. And Sarah Palin, while inexperienced by the standards of past Presidential candidates, had far more relevant experience than Trump (who had no experience in public service whatsoever) and far, FAR less baggage (if her daughter getting pregnant out of wedlock was a scandal, imagine how much worse it would have been if Sarah Palin herself had five kids by three different guys). Even so, her inclusion on the McCain ticket has been cited as one of the key reasons the Republicans lost in 2008.

I stand by my statement that no woman or person of color could have won with Donald’s experience, background and qualifications.

24 Likes

That’s a pretty sparse binder for running the government from a hospital.

4 Likes

Especially considering a literate president would be using a computer…

6 Likes

The pedo messiah

4 Likes

He re-organized the government so well by putting Top MenTM in all the key positions that it practically runs itself!

Seriously, though - he’s the very model of that kind of boss who can boost productivity by orders of magnitude simply by not showing up at the office.

Also, I like to think that by now the original “football” has been replaced with a snazzy briefcase, with an old telephone book and something from Fisher-Price in it.

12 Likes

From a bbc article:

A doctor at the hospital strongly criticised the president’s motorcade ride due to the infection risk inside the car.
“That Presidential SUV is not only bulletproof, but hermetically sealed against chemical attack. The risk of Covid-19 transmission inside is as high as it gets outside of medical procedures,” Dr James Philips tweeted.
He said that those inside the president’s car would need to quarantine for 14 days and are at risk of getting ill.

Trump health monitored after weekend of confusion

8 Likes

Yes, but unfortunately most people don’t look that far ahead.

1/2 of the US (roughly) thought it would be a great idea to “drain the swamp”.
Unfortunately, they didn’t think about who was proposing to do that, and that it was only to dredge it deeper, ship in more mud and shit, so that it would be the biggest and bestest swamp ever!

7 Likes

All those “Get Well Soon, Donny” Cards aren’t going to sign themselves.

8 Likes

He’s presenting an image of what his core voters think presidenting is. Not what running a country today actually involves.

15 Likes