White House photos of Trump "working" in hospital show him writing own name on blank piece of paper

Because they, too, are incompetents.

9 Likes

This administration thinks they have the skill of the bad guys in Three Days of the Condor, when it’s more like the bad guys in Spaceballs.

7 Likes

Fisher-Price My Home Office Playset

13 Likes

Because you’re not a horrid bully?

It’s absurd to think that 40% of the country is that nihilistic and narcissistic, it’s just not that common a trait even among desperate people. A vote for Trump was not a vote for burning it all down. It was a vote to plunder everyone who didn’t vote for Trump and give the spoils to those who did, made by people who didn’t realize they were being conned.

13 Likes

I was chatting with Q yesterday and they confirmed my suspicions that Trump has already died and been replaced by an actor. He looks different- the hair isn’t right. He sounds different- the tweets have been in complete sentences.

And they’re keeping him hidden away from people behind all that thick armored glass till he learns to play Trump more convincingly. It’s pretty much right out in the open - no family members would even visit this stranger. And if you play Eric Trump’s statements backwards - he says - dad is a deadman.

12 Likes

Don’t know if you saw the video, but the idiot-in-chief was waving like a 6 year old getting a new puppy.

2 Likes

clara-see-what

7 Likes

A psychic vampire, absorbing the love through his tiny hands.

1 Like

“How many assholes do we have on this ship in this administration, anyway?”

2 Likes

“All of them.”

9 Likes

Source:

13 Likes

You know, this is probably the only time I will ever agree with Don Jr.

2 Likes

I say let him twit himself into the next realm. Let them stand as a digital record of his unraveling and ultimate demise.

2 Likes

That article reminds me so much of the UK tabloids breathlessly retelling supposed insider stories about the royal family. Be careful, you are on the cusp of manifesting a royal dynasty for yourselves.

4 Likes

With regard to Fred Trump: thats better than sitting in a nursing home, staring at the wall.

2 Likes

This is a family that was incredibly wealthy. They could have easily provided for him at home with round the clock doctor and nursing care. People like Trump don’t end up in abusive, poorly run care homes.

8 Likes

This is just a friendly reminder that half of US adults don’t or can’t vote. So divide that by 2 again.

<1/4 of US adults thought it was a good idea to drain the swamp.

5 Likes

Consider also that a candidate could take >50% of electoral votes with just ~28% of popular votes. Luzers win! It’s the Murkan way!

1 Like

It could be as low as ~22% with the way the electoral college is set up. It’s unlikely but theoretically possible.

Winning with ~25% is possible with first past the post in equal population districts, so that’s no good either. It should be one person, one vote and whoever gets 50%+1 of the nation’s votes wins.

This particular topic would be best continued at Is the Electoral College still needed? We are at risk of going off topic again.

5 Likes

Correction: roughly 50% of Voting adults…

1 Like