Trump White House prints out tweets for him to view on hard copy

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/23/trump-white-house-prints-out-t.html

8 Likes

Christ, what an asshole

23 Likes

Good. Something for our children to wipe their asses with someday.

11 Likes

s1200_Three_Stooges_Facepalm

16 Likes

His signature looks like it says “Dud Dummy”.

8 Likes

That, or ventricular fibrillation.

10 Likes

Dumbest timeline indeed.

5 Likes

uh, I’m pretty sure it was printed out so he could sign it, not so he could read it.

5 Likes

Except it’s a carefully curated list of only positive responses, not just a print-out. I was wondering how he dealt with negative responses on Twitter, and I’m pretty sure this is the answer - he doesn’t actually read Twitter. He relies on someone else to filter it for him, so he never gets challenged.

17 Likes

This still doesn’t convince me that he can actually read.

I’m sure he can recognize his name, and some of the shorter words. Certainly the bad words. Also, “GOOO!!!” probably made him bounce in his chair. He likes exclamation points.

That signature though. So many points.

17 Likes

“If they’re mad at me, I must be doing something right!”

30 Likes

The echo chamber -amber -amber -amber -amber -amber …

2 Likes

Come on man, I sign with a squiggle. Or these days most often an X. Can’t be bothered to “sign” all these fucking contracts of adhesion.

4 Likes

This is fake.

2 Likes

KKK rally

1 Like

Internal_Screaming

10 Likes

This is printed out for him to sign to give as a gift. Of course they’re going to censor all the folks calling out Trump or the sycophant - this is meant to be hung on the wall in place of honor (gag).

2 Likes

Fortunately the prez doesn’t have anything big going on right now, so he can devote time to curating lists of who’s been naughty and who’s been nice on twitter.

4 Likes

Pardon? What’s fake? Did a joke just go over my head?

3 Likes