White House press secretary: "That would be a question more for the White House."

*cough* HATCH ACT! *cough*

7 Likes

No change there then

7 Likes

Kinda reminds me of when Dumbth chided Biden for not controlling the Covid thing. Gee… who was Prez? ’

azzholes. I’m surrounded by–yeah

2 Likes

This kind of distinction used to be very important when a king could be ruler of several territories and hold other titles, all of wich legally belonged to different people that just happened to inhabit the same body.

1 Like

Wrong Trumpbot. We need the other Trumpbot. The firmware patched one.

1 Like

Only job?. Hmmmmm…fairly young and reasonably attractive. I wonder if the “they let you do it if you are a star” has grabbed her by the…

2 Likes

"we’ll now go to WH spokesman John Barron on the phone… "

3 Likes

read my lips

The bully thinks we want HIS ball. We have our own now.

1 Like

7 Likes

Why is BB infringing her First Amendment rights by criticizing her!?

4 Likes

The only excuse for her behavior is that she fears Trump will bellow at her if she doesn’t promulgate his myth. But she’s embraced the myth herself and is clearly, like so many around the Monster-in-Chief in the last days of this kakistocracy, a monster herself.

5 Likes

They all went out and got the Trump Loyalty tattoos

4 Likes

This is the scariest part of the last 4 years. Aside from norms being completely shattered and having a toddler in the office of the president… the precedent has been set for ZERO consequences when it comes to outright breaking the law.

9 Likes

So t̶r̶a̶m̶p̶ trump stamps?

6 Likes

This was worrying me yesterday.

Pfeizer and Moderna and a few others are either just passed or nearing the first milestone of their COVID vaccine candidate phase 3 trials. Multiple candidates appear on track to possibly receive emergency approval from the FDA in December. The US government has already contracted to buy ~100M doses – both through operation warp speed and a separate agreement with Pfeizer. If the WH COVID taskforce is MIA, I’m worried that we are going to have a vaccine ready (which we the citizens have already committed to pay for) but it will just languish in bureaucratic limbo like TikTok for weeks because trump is holed up in a hotel room at mar-a-lago and nobody else in the WH will be willing to actually do anything. The CDC will presumably try to do what they can, but they don’t have the funding or approval that project warp speed has.

Anyway, I hope this is just paranoid worrying. I hope that news that the government is sitting on 100M covid vaccines that nobody can get because of incompetence, indifference, and malice would get someone to fix things. But I’m not sure who that would be.

2 Likes

I like how she immediate follows it up by asserting that “all laws are being followed”, as if to say: “I know exactly how to answer your question, but here’s the message!”

1 Like

She started as a campaign spokesperson, was moved into the White House and renamed and paid as presidential spokesperson and, well, it’s the kind of slippery slope you get from a full-time grifter, con artist, liar and thief. And given the endless torrent of shit that spews from Trump, why would anyone be surprised by this and, for that matter, why does it matter?
Bigger issue: After four years in office and directly causing the deaths of well over 100,000 Americans, ~70,000,000 Americans voted for the piece of shit. Delusion on that scale is scary and a problem.

4 Likes

I’m not convinced this explains it entirely (or largely), and if people who don’t get it don’t start asking themselves just what is it that his followers are responding to, I’m not sure we’ll be solving this problem any time soon. Trump isn’t the ultimate concern – it’s the much much smarter and more capable person who’s learning from this right now.

3 Likes

No one at the WH is going to be willing to defy Lord Dampnut; since he is incompetent, indifferent, and (primarily) malicious, don’t expect any help from him.

Joe Biden. If/when he gets sworn in.
It’s gonna be a long two months…

And no, you aren’t being paranoid. Merely paying attention.

1 Like