White supremacists call for Star Wars boycott because imaginary brown people

Are you sure we can’t get rid of I, II, and III? I’m just sayin’.

7 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

What are these “I”, “II”, and “III” of which you speak?

7 Likes

Doesn’t appear to have loaded yet. I’ll carry on under the assumption that they don’t really exist.

12 Likes

8 Likes

This isn’t real. It’s just an epic meme from 4chan. Go home everybody.

3 Likes

Are those LPs in there…?

That looks like some kind of 4chan /pol/ joke. Posting with an avatar of Natalia Poklonskaya is a pretty big tell.

5 Likes

That was sickeningly blatant in his prequel movies.

I was too young watching the originals to notice if he was already doing that. I’d assumed at the time that it was a new element.

2 Likes

Just so we can be totally clear, are we talking about a total of three people here?

'cause the article just showed the same person tweeting multiple times, and if there had been more then I’m sure they would have shown them.

And then it turns out the whole thing may be a 4chan joke.

Glad everyone else decided to tweet and post and comment about it for hours after. Shows that trolling still works, I guess.

1 Like

Is that some bollywood or chinese ripoff of star wars? Are they any good - in a stupid campy sort of way, obviously.

(Man, just looking at those covers is like a PTSD thing - I’m reminded of just how awful those 3 movies are)

Are these descendants of the folks who screamed “MISCEGNATION” when Kirk kissed Uhura?

3 Likes

I wondered why, in SWTOR, my Twi’lek smuggler could date a human male but not her Wookiee companion. They’re all sapient humanoids and all alien to each other! It’s equally as weird for her romance to be with one as the other.

4 Likes

I’m not so secretly hoping–if I have to remember what happened in those crappy movies that I could barely stay awake through (I forced myself when they came around on the tv–a decision I lived to regret), that will seriously spoil the new movie for me.

1 Like

This tweet looks like someone trying to hit every square on their Hater Bingo card.

These weren’t the racist tweets you were looking for?

3 Likes

Where can I get one of those?

Some of those tweets are serious eye-cancer. Thank bog for BlockTogether!

1 Like