White Texan child "traumatized" by classroom photos of Black and White kids holding hands

“We’ve placed your child in The Void, where they won’t come in contact with either other human beings nor any sort of educational material. That should fulfill your demands.”

9 Likes

Absolutely no six-year old natively gives one iota of thought to the color of another person’s skin.
This is learned behavior. If it even happened, verus only the parents freaked out.

The parents in question should not be parents. I’m just so grateful this came from Texas instead of Florida.

18 Likes

mom, you get in there too. here’s your bible. we’ll let you know when it’s safe to return.

8 Likes

8 Likes

I’m guessing that’s the hyper-sensitive family in question?

9 Likes

How is it possible, even in TX, that on one looked at her, said “You are traumatized by what??” and ended the discussion with that. The fact that this was treated as an actual complaint instead of a racist asshole howling is really distressing.

24 Likes

Yeah, that sounds like complete bullshit made up by the parent to me.

16 Likes

Klues point to one Kurious Klassroom… That family photo made me upchuck.

7 Likes

Can’t spell “Dungan” without “Dung,” which is exactly what her fictional story about her child being traumatized by a poster is.

6 Likes

Kristen Wiig Yep GIF by Where’d You Go Bernadette

A dangerous, genocidal one, to boot, that should be purged from society.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

13 Likes

Now Billy when you get up to speak to those nice people tell them it upsets you to see a white person holding hands with one of those filthy brown people. Especially if it’s white girl holding hands with a brown boy.

3 Likes

It’s actually WORSE than the article makes it out to be because it wasn’t a poster of children holding hands, it was actually a poster “showing hands of people of different races”. It was just a poster of diverse hands! :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

At first glance I thought the kid on the left was wearing an overlong red tie like You-Know-Who. At second glance, just a red T-shirt. Still…

6 Likes

Weird coincidence, just put this LP on the turntable, never really looked too closely at the cover art until now.

8 Likes

It’s the school district trustee (same one that’s in @beschizza photo at the top). This photo’s from her campaign site.

The parent and the trustee are actually different people (not that it matters)

6 Likes

… is this a puzzle where we’re supposed to find the evil shoop in a seemingly benign photograph :confused:

7 Likes

Sounds like a Mommy and Daddy problem rather than a kid problem. What happens when the “traumatized” kid goes to college or in to the work force? Will Mommy/Daddy pre-screen all the places to make sure no POC are there to “traumatize” baby boy? This kid will grow up to be an anti-social racist and when parents wonder what happened, they’ll blame everyone but themselves.

8 Likes

They won’t be worried at all: he’ll be living in their basement, waving at their white neighbors through a little window.

5 Likes

What, chinos? Seriously? Not even superior jeans?

2 Likes

Helicopter gunship parents.

6 Likes