White Texan child "traumatized" by classroom photos of Black and White kids holding hands

Originally published at: White Texan child "traumatized" by classroom photos of Black and White kids holding hands | Boing Boing

8 Likes

8 Likes

And where do you think the child learned that such an image could be “traumatizing”?

33 Likes

Here’s hoping the kid gets as far away from the source of traumatization (gonna go out on a limb and say it’s the mom here) upon turning 18.

28 Likes

Not that I believe for a second this child was “traumatised”.

17 Likes

Can we find some children in those fine states who are “‘traumatized’” by any appearance of gov abbott (or desantis, since those two are locked in some bromance to the bottom). Shouldn’t be too hard to discover such-like as many adults already are. (“Now Tiffany we’re going to show you a few pictures. Here is a scary clown…” “meh. he’s kinda funny looking” “…and here’s the governor” shrieeeeek!!)

16 Likes

Hard to believe that the ‘trauma’ in this situation is from the child.

19 Likes

No need to plug that into Google Translate.

15 Likes

White Texan child racist AF parent “traumatized” by classroom photos of Black and White kids holding hands

Where do these nanowits come from, and why does anyone give them their way?

21 Likes

So I guess they’ll be banning Christian teachers from wearing a crucifix necklace, right? Since that’s a “symbol of personal ideology.”

18 Likes

File this under “Things that never happened for $1000, Alex”.

There is no way 1st grader was traumatized by said poster so much so they had to switch classes.

The PARENT may have seen it and got so butthurt they had the kid change classes.

If I am wrong about that, then that kid has been subjected to some truly radical and repugnant racial views.

23 Likes

No, that’s a cultural tradition and not even religious.

/s except in Bavaria.

10 Likes

Please, please, please take this family to Disney World next June.

4 Likes

Nada No GIF by CBC

12 Likes

They were “carefully taught” to fear intermingling.

12 Likes

I have one thing to say to that parent:
Racial purity is a personal ideology too, arsehole.

The parent was probably traumatised when their child started mildly questioning the family’s white supremacist beliefs.

17 Likes

Well so much for that 94%… it’s the 6% that’s important </s>

8 Likes

The parents sound like real snowflakes.

15 Likes

Angry Press Conference GIF by BabylonBee

But I do feel really bad for the kid, being used by absolutely evil parents like this.

28 Likes

I’m guessing that children with dark skins is what she really wanted removed from her kid’s classroom.

12 Likes