Who is behind the "No Labels" political action committee bankrolling Kirsten Sinema?

Originally published at: Who is behind the "No Labels" political action committee bankrolling Kirsten Sinema? | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Shouldn’t that be buypartisan?

15 Likes

Long time Liberal blogger Driftglass (who has been doing the ever excellent Professional Left podcast since before podcasts were really a thing) notes that he wrote his first hitpiece on “No Labels” back in 2011 and that pretty much nothing he wrote then was wrong or has changed in the interim.

15 Likes

“They’re also floating the idea of running Joe Manchin for President.”

The more, the merrier. Pour more oil on to the Republican dumpster.

6 Likes

“No Labels”? Did they make some typo? “Facist” or “Fascism” is more apt.

4 Likes

I find in most situations people who are a little too vocal about avoiding labels are just avoiding the fact that the label that would apply wouldn’t be popular.

11 Likes

Which lead to the assumption that they know and understand the full intent of their malicious actions and should be labelled as such. This is literally what those right wing nuts always screaming about “Deep State”. Again, it’s always projection with those people.

3 Likes

Calling an organization that exists to file the serial numbers off “No labels” is so brazen as to almost loop back into honesty, of a kind.

4 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

I don’t think No Labels are ideological fascists.

They are the people who enable fascists. They don’t care who wins as long as the next financial quarter looks good, and when it starts looking bad for them it is too late to do anything.

Fucking ignorant arseholes is another appropriate label for No Labels.

4 Likes

Agree. Those fools with “next quarter” mentality don’t learn from history. They’re always think the radicals they support will further their interests and they can back pedal fast enough anytime when it starts to look bad. In reality, they’re always surprised at their power hungry pet, leopards and all that. As I had said in another post, their wealth is only as good as society’s stability. Once the fascists get hold of power, all bets are off and the purging will begin.

Edit: I mean I can give them the benefit of doubt the first time with Germany, but this time, there shouldn’t be any excuse.

2 Likes

I don’t know about you, but I call people that knowingly enable fascists fascists.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.