Who is this mysterious shackled woman ringing doorbells in Texas?

This is what I hear parenting feels like.

1 Like

“…and in the morning, all they found was a hook embedded in the door.”

2 Likes

Have you ever been in such a situation do you’d know how you would react?

That too.

If you mean a life or death situation, yes.

No, I mean in this exact situation.

Looks like the mystery has been solved.

6 Likes

No words for how bad i feel for that person…the terror on her face and in her gait were real. Universe, grant her a sense of safety now.

2 Likes

On Thursday night, she had been tied up by Collins and sexually assaulted, she told police.

The girlfriend, who is not being identified because police said she is a domestic violence victim, was confirmed through multiple pieces of evidence as the one who had gone barefoot and semi-dressed from house to house in the neighborhood for help, officials said.

2 Likes

So glad that he is dead and she is free of him. I hope she gets the help she needs.

2 Likes

I understand gallows humor from the likes of first responders and social workers.

Comments here that mirror horror movie tropes or gags just seem out of place for caring people, especially since not much was known at the time the thread started.

What if this was your wife or sister, or YOU in this horrible situation? How would you feel if you came here and read some of these comments?

Don’t go through MY comment history, though. It will undoubtedly dilute my righteous outrage.

1 Like

Oh shit.
What a terrible situation, all in all.

@tsahth, I doubt that it helps the woman in any way her attacker killed himself.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.